Battlegrounds rewards need buffed rewards ASAP

CulteeCultee Member Posts: 158
I ranked in the top 10. I spent over 400$ usd to get
To that point. Looking at the pic. If an offer
Popped up for 400$ to get these rewards nobody would buy it. Definitely doing alliance minimum next season if there isn’t updated rewards. I can still place celestial using energy.

Comments

• SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 701 ★★★
    Wong_99 said:

You knew the rewards before you spent 400 dollars. That was your mistake to spend all of that money

Completely missed the point
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    Seriously though. They should definitely update the GC rewards, it was very outdated.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,420 ★★★★★
    I think anyone who spends $400 getting to Celestial is a donut lol however I do agree that GC rewards need a buff.
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 450 ★★★★
    I totally agree that all tiers of the GC need a buff. The useless alloy stuff for relic just doesn’t cut it. But this is probably the first time I’m seeing someone say they spent $400 to get into the top 10 or somewhere closer. Baffling, but there’s a first for everything.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 641 ★★★
    Honestly, with future events like July 4th, You just can't spent money in events like BG that You can grind slowly.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Why would you spend 400 bucks to push and get those rewards? That's the question you should be asking yourself 😂😂
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 701 ★★★

Samanun said:

Wong_99 said:

You knew the rewards before you spent 400 dollars. That was your mistake to spend all of that money

No, they didn't. Whether or not BGs needs a reward update, the OP knew the rewards before spending the money. So saying stuff like "if this popped up as an offer for $400, no one would buy it", makes no sense, because they KNEW the reward in advance, which is the point.

Besides, the rewards aren't even THAT bad. Almost half a Titan, almost a full 7*, 150 generic 6* Sig stones, 5 of whatever that crystal is, and 7* Sig Stones, on top of whatever else you decide to get with all the tokens along the way? If anything, I would just say bump up the 7* Sig stones a bit. Ranked rewards doesn't always need to be super duper amazing fantastical stuff.
    I don't see how them knowing the rewards before hand is at all relevant, the point is that it took 400$ to reach that point and that is what they got for it, are those rewards worth 400$ absolutely not, and they also never stated that they spent 400$ to get those rewards they just said that they spent that to get to that point their motive is unknown.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Wong_99 said:

No, they didn't. Whether or not BGs needs a reward update, the OP knew the rewards before spending the money. So saying stuff like "if this popped up as an offer for $400, no one would buy it", makes no sense, because they KNEW the reward in advance, which is the point.

Besides, the rewards aren't even THAT bad. Almost half a Titan, almost a full 7*, 150 generic 6* Sig stones, 5 of whatever that crystal is, and 7* Sig Stones, on top of whatever else you decide to get with all the tokens along the way? If anything, I would just say bump up the 7* Sig stones a bit. Ranked rewards doesn't always need to be super duper amazing fantastical stuff.
    I don't see how them knowing the rewards before hand is at all relevant, the point is that it took 400$ to reach that point and that is what they got for it, are those rewards worth 400$ absolutely not, and they also never stated that they spent 400$ to get those rewards they just said that they spent that to get to that point their motive is unknown.
    It doesn’t take $400 to get those rewards. If he didn’t spend that money, someone else would have gotten those rewards without spending that money.

Kabam has no obligation to make rewards worth what people are willing to spend on them. I could spend ten thousand dollars to get #1 in the solo event. That doesn’t mean Kabam owes me ten thousand dollars of rewards for doing so.

Those rewards only cost money if the players choose to spend to beat everyone else. If they don’t spend, someone will still get those rewards. Spending is completely voluntary on the part of the player. They need to decide how much spending is reasonable for the rewards.

As to their motive, there’s no other reasonable way to spend $400 on battlegrounds except by buying elder marks. And elder marks are only meaningful for earning points in the solo and alliance milestone events. There’s no other way to directly spend that kind of money on the competitive side of BG.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 491 ★★★
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Wong_99 said:

Bro does not understand the concept of consumer and producer surplus

• GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    $400 ?!?!?!?

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    U spent 400$ to reach that point. People out there do it in way too less cost. Not to mention FTPs out there are also coping up with u. I myself am an FTP but I wouldn't be complaining if I already would have known what I would be getting for reaching the position even if I would have spent on it.
    Point being bg requires a reward buff, but your reason doesn't justify the statement