Carina's Challenges leftovers

ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,222 ★★★★★
edited June 17 in General Discussion
So I finally took out all the CCP Carina Challenges this past week, knocking out the Fintech Tigra challenge. Picked 7* Stark Spidey and 7* Massacre, and very happy with those pics. This means I've at least completed every piece of content in the game (including 100% Necropolis). Being at this stage in the game, it does sadden me that my Carina's Challenges menu will always have some of the Vol 1 and Vol 2 challenges incomplete because they're trash challenges (I did 1 path of Abyss for completion, and knew I'd never do another path), and definitely not worth doing now that revive farming is gone, and rewards are pitiful. After I finished the Starlord LOL challenge, I knew I wasn't going to jump back in and do the Inhumans one... that was a resource vacuum!!!!

Anyone else's menu look like this?

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    edited June 17
    I have rarely ever attempted the Carina challenges coz I am a hardcore ftp but also don't want to grind arenas for units. I have done the ROL ones, the act 5 non mystic one(i almost completed Loki challenge too but then silly Kabam classic bugs on the final fight). I did two challenges of eop as well. And some of the act 6 ones. Lol and abyss were simply cash grab. And I probably won't be doing CCP challenges ever in my life
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    I'm in the same boat as you are...I've completed the challenges that weren't a revive sink and left the others. Until Vol. 4 comes out, I'll keep pretending the last tab on the right doesn't exist.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    I guess it has changed since the revives farm change but these were worth to do back then
  • Cam97Cam97 Member Posts: 392 ★★
    I did my 1st 2 carinas challenges with my 4 seven stars, 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 and if i didn't have shurri for venom boss I wouldn't have been able to advance. I pulled my 5th 7 star off those shards and got a hyperion I'll never awaken but it's still ok. I can 100% shooting stars last 2 paths now that i have five 7*
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,168 ★★★★★
    I will say, the vol 1 ones weren't as bad as I thought with the extra attack and hp from ascension.

I'd assume the vol 2 ones are the same with r5a too. So if you have nothing to do, stock up on the revives and have a go.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    I guess you can do it easier now that 7*s are there
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 ★★★

I guess you can do it easier now that 7*s are there

Vol 2 maybe.

Vol 1 is "easier" with ascended 4*s, but no revive farming kind of kills them.
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 394 ★★
    I was there too, did the LOL ones before ascensions and relics were a thing, so they really were a pain. I wasn’t looking forward to do the abyss ones but it turned out abyss is much more doable without being a revive dump nowadays with better champs, especially the mutant one. I did combine those challenges with actually exploring paths i havent done before so now i have abyss 100% rewards are outdated but i wanted to check them off my to do list.

Now the only content i have to do is the fintech tigra and jabari panther one, will be the first time i don’t have anything to do content wise…

So if you run out of things to do and your revives are in overflow i recommend doing those carinas challenges, good luck
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★
    edited June 18
    It was a good choice of yours that you left that damn pieces of **** left. I did the SL dance off before ascension and relics was a thing and it took me like 110+ revive and on top of it, hundreds of health pots. Medusa one also took a lot, a bit less than 100 rev

But the carina v2 is fine though. Nowadays it is much easier, most abyss challenge can be done in a small amount of resources