**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for 1 player for laid back alliance (gold 4 AW, 100% raids, 556 AQ)

Looking for a player that enjoys the game and wants to join an awesome alliance that has great players, but not much pressure.

We are mostly paragon/valiant players ranging from 1.7 mil to almost 6 mil. Our average player is 3.4 mil with 20k prestige. We are gold 4 and do one assigned lane for each player in AW so it's not too much or to overwhelming. 100% raids (2-3 depending on how many want to join), and AQ 5,5,6. No BG minimums, but we have a number of high end BG players. If you are looking for a home as a semi-retired super serious player that wants something stress free, but still very competitive hit me up. Or if you are a growing player that wants to play the game at a high level, but without to much pressure come join us. We only have 1 spot, but 1 may open up soon.

My in game ID is The Curd Bros or I can be reached on line at The_Curd_Bros. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Posts: 50
    edited June 20
    Still looking if you want to play the game competitively, but still have a good time. Preferably Paragon/Valiant over 2 mil/18K.