**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THANK YOU KABAM!

For today’s Alpha Catalyst Offers! Lots of T1A’s and reasonably priced at that!

KUDOS TO KABAM!

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I love that you were flagged 3 times for sounding sarcastic.

Sometimes it seems like there should be a 3rd type of flag (in addition to Spam and Abuse) for "posting about being happy about something in the game" so the bitter folks can be more honest about their flagging. I am not a fan of the T1 deal...but if some people are, why piss in their coffee?
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

It was not too long ago when Kabam offered a t4bc for 500 credits, and people lapped it up...this time there are 5 t1a's with it...wonderful!
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    I don’t understand this .. to solve the problem of t1 alphas ..now we have to buy them instead of earning them?
  • Achei uma boa oferta, já que a demanda é menor do que se precisa
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    STOP FLAGGING THIS STUFF PEOPLE FOR THE LOVE IF GOD
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Solswerd wrote: »

Sometimes it seems like there should be a 3rd type of flag (in addition to Spam and Abuse) for "posting about being happy about something in the game" so the bitter folks can be more honest about their flagging. I am not a fan of the T1 deal...but if some people are, why piss in their coffee?

Flagging notifies moderators that you believe they should spend their time reading that post and looking for forum violations. It doesn't matter what anyone wants the flags to mean, that's what they do. People flagging posts for any other reason will eventually, if they keep flagging posts that waste the moderator's time, be warned about abusing the flagging system and if they continue they will draw a ban.

I don't mind the moderators reading my posts, so the occasional random flag doesn't bother me. It just makes me required reading. Why anyone thinks that would bother me is a mystery to me. Its like trying to show your displeasure with someone by throwing wadded up twenty dollar bills at them.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    ViciousJ wrote: »
    I don’t understand this .. to solve the problem of t1 alphas ..now we have to buy them instead of earning them?

Actually, the T1 offers are unit offers so technically this is another way to grind for them. 500 units, for example, is less than the amount of units an arena grinder can make in a week just from grinding milestones in the arena events.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    For that matter, it's only one Offer. It's not really a solution for everyone's request for more. I don't suspect there's much that can be done in one Offer for people who want to Rank all their 5*s overnight.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »

Flagging notifies moderators that you believe they should spend their time reading that post and looking for forum violations. It doesn't matter what anyone wants the flags to mean, that's what they do. People flagging posts for any other reason will eventually, if they keep flagging posts that waste the moderator's time, be warned about abusing the flagging system and if they continue they will draw a ban.

I don't mind the moderators reading my posts, so the occasional random flag doesn't bother me. It just makes me required reading. Why anyone thinks that would bother me is a mystery to me. Its like trying to show your displeasure with someone by throwing wadded up twenty dollar bills at them.

I have never taken being flagged personally. Honestly a few of my posts that have been flagged completely deserved it. Your POV about flagging is of course, correct. (as your POV often is)

I guess it would just be more interesting if the "false flaggers" would actually just post their opinions and/or reasoning instead. (some do, but not all)

Then again, if I had the magic power to make things like that happen...I would have a 6* Stan Lee. (his sig is True Believer with passive permanent safeguard, and anytime he is cornered he writes himself out of it. Excelsior!) :)
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Smh people. I am sincerely grateful for the offer and got both within minutes.

And yes those units do not have to be bought. They can be earned.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Reasonable!? 'Cough cough' You're kidding me right? 500 units.. I don't think so.
    I get T1 alphas all the time, half of them I don't even know where they come from.
    Reasonable!? 'Cough cough' You're kidding me right? 500 units.. I don't think so.
    I get T1 alphas all the time, half of them I don't even know where they come from.

You are obviously a couple steps down in the champ pool. The only champs I really rank up anymore are 5*s and 5 T1A’s at a time drain those resources pretty quickly.
  • Thank you for what?the good 5* drop is rare,like a white crow,because of the bad "luck" and "rng" the game gives totally enough t1,to rank up 4* heroes and i am not going to waste t1 alpha and t4 basic on pillowhand cage and on the other useless 5 stars.
    I guess maybe my post should have mentioned this is a thank you from someone with more than one 5* in my profile.

The value of the offer is subjective. I have 41 5*s, 31 are duped. I need more T1A’s than the previous two posters in this thread. Other players have more 5* champs and need them even more than I do.

Not saying people with lesser numbers of champs are inferior; but their needs for these catalysts are different than mine.
  • I went from 148 credits to 503 credits within 24 hrs when I saw this; mostly arena + event quest completion... didn’t spend a cent of real money... plus I got the t1a for event completions too... ripper deal...
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Those who are complaining about this offer clearly:
    1. Don't really need T1 Alphas that badly
    2. Don't have champs that require T1 Alpha ranking badly
    3. Don't understand you an actually earn units by playing the game and not just by using cash
    4. Have no general appreciation for special offers that make sense for those who may actually need them
    5. Have nothing better to do than just whine and rant about anything they can whine and rant about.