**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Stream Recap - June 14, 2024

13»

Comments

• Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 145
    Bulmkt said:

I’d prefer the 22hr solo eventS
    Seems we’ll earn less units

Actually we will be getting 35 more units 25x7=175 30x7= 210
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,974 ★★★★★

My biggest concern/question is this, and it's been asked before: would they rather have me get my info from Discord or forums? I won't check both.

Don’t understand about going Discord to get info too.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,014 ★★★
    edited June 15

So no more remembering HEAL, or HELA, or HLAE 😀

LAEH
    or (E)HLA (for Paragon/Valient), where I believe it was the (E) that was lining up on same day as the (H) for all the other progressions.
    Which was actually same rotation as Cav, just 1 day delayed of a starting point.
    EHLA is the same as LAEH
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

To avoid further misunderstanding of this event, please read this article! It has more details and pretty pictures to showcase exactly where your rewards are transitioning to.

I’m certainly intrigued by this change, but it’s absolutely maddening to me when Kabam starts doling out resources in random increments. We might get t4a in 5% increments usually, then it’ll suddenly be 1800 fragments here. Had it been 1900, 3 picks would make a nice round 10%. Or 2040 if you wanted each pick to be 4%. But now if you pick it 95 times, you’ll have a nice round 3 catalysts.

I am fully aware I’m a crazy person. Thank you for listening to my ramblings. Please don’t put me in a straight jacket.
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 195
    The only matter with me is how do they make the BG matchmaking more fair! Anw thanks OP for the summary
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,039 ★★★★
    While overall, this is a better event, as others have pointed out, there are some things that we're losing (at least as a valiant)

1) Qty of attack boosts
    2) Relic material (level up, rank up, and crystals)
    3) 5* generic stones

So I have two questions.

1) There's 110,000 solo crystals, which I think every Valiant will agree are basically useless. Could those be removed for something else?

2) Is the lack of any relic material a sign that the relic "pause" has officially transitioned to relic "death"?
  • Options
    TERENCE-CHILLTERENCE-CHILL Posts: 4
    Overall, this seems to be a move in the right direction, but as a Valiant player I have some concerns regarding this change:

1. No more relic materials?
    2. No more 6-star sig stones?
    3. Daily gold amount seems to be reduced?

Don’t get me wrong, it‘s great that we get more rank-up materials for vertical progression, especially 7-star sig stones! But I‘d also prefer the option to choose some materials for horizontal progression, e.g. T2A, T5B or generic 6-star sig stones…!

I don’t consider it fair if players had all rewards from progression levels beneath their current levels included in their overall rewards, but what about giving us more options to choose? So, for instance, if I a were a Paragon player, I could not only choose between Paragon level rewards, but between any rewards from all progression levels leading up to my current one as well?

It would definitely suck if I weren’t able to snatch 15 generic 6-star sig stones DAILY just because I happen to not be Paragon anymore…
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,559 ★★★★★

Overall, this seems to be a move in the right direction, but as a Valiant player I have some concerns regarding this change:

1. No more relic materials?
    2. No more 6-star sig stones?
    3. Daily gold amount seems to be reduced?

Don’t get me wrong, it‘s great that we get more rank-up materials for vertical progression, especially 7-star sig stones! But I‘d also prefer the option to choose some materials for horizontal progression, e.g. T2A, T5B or generic 6-star sig stones…!

I don’t consider it fair if players had all rewards from progression levels beneath their current levels included in their overall rewards, but what about giving us more options to choose? So, for instance, if I a were a Paragon player, I could not only choose between Paragon level rewards, but between any rewards from all progression levels leading up to my current one as well?

It would definitely suck if I weren’t able to snatch 15 generic 6-star sig stones DAILY just because I happen to not be Paragon anymore…

But 6* sig stones are really cheap. If you're bg player you can get 50 stones for 5k tokens each week.
  • Options
    Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Posts: 67
    I have about 130 4hr crystals to be opened. If I don’t open them before the event start, will I lose them all?
    I’m planning to do Fintech’s challenges after the July 4th deals.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★

I have about 130 4hr crystals to be opened. If I don’t open them before the event start, will I lose them all?
    I’m planning to do Fintech’s challenges after the July 4th deals.

No, you won’t lose them, and you’ll still get 4 4 hour crystals per day
  • Options
    venombombvenombomb Posts: 8
    I dont like that we valiants are only allowed to pick from 7* sig stones. I genuinely need 6* sig stones so I can give them to the good defenders I have right now. I know I can buy them from the BGs store, but wouldn't it be better for me to not have to spend on those and be able to buy more rank up materials while I get free 6* sig stones from this event? I find more value in 15 6* sigs than just 1 7* sig. 15 sigs has so much value, but one measily sig has no value to me.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,036 ★★★★★
    venombomb said:

I dont like that we valiants are only allowed to pick from 7* sig stones. I genuinely need 6* sig stones so I can give them to the good defenders I have right now. I know I can buy them from the BGs store, but wouldn't it be better for me to not have to spend on those and be able to buy more rank up materials while I get free 6* sig stones from this event? I find more value in 15 6* sigs than just 1 7* sig. 15 sigs has so much value, but one measily sig has no value to me.

So you wanna have your cake and eat it too is what your saying. Sometimes you just gotta pick ans choose what you value most.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 ★★★★
    For anyone really unhappy with the rewards for their progression level (I'm not) it probably needs to be pointed out that this is just a trial run. Kabam have said that they will revert back to current for a while so they can review the data.

Plus, I'm sure there will probably be an offer or two in the July 4th deals if there's something specific you need anyway.
  • Options
    JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 56
    If you are valiant why are you trying to invest in 6* sigs? Getting top end rank up mats like 7* stones and t4 alpha frags is 100x more useful. Some 6* stones are nice but you can get them from other sources and their value is pretty limited. No other place on the game gives regular top end resources at $0.00 cost. I am not always the biggest Kabam fan, but just gonna say thanks for this one.
  • Options
    Priyampatwa1Priyampatwa1 Posts: 21
    Lol
  • Options
    JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Posts: 9
    for cavalier choose tier 4 cc insted of tier 5 cc. because 1 t4cc gives 1000 t5cc shards.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★

Bulmkt said:

I’d prefer the 22hr solo eventS
    Seems we’ll earn less units

Actually we will be getting 35 more units 25x7=175 30x7= 210
    There are currently 19 events every 18 days, so it isn’t quite that much.
  • Options
    CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 97
    Does anyone know if we progress to a new title during the Super Daily Event, do the rewards get updated the next day?
  • Options
    DorkyDorky Posts: 185
    edited June 20
    Soo just a question. I lose out on the weekly login for paragon crystal shards? Well that sucks. I mean I like to build up shards for a big opening. Also it takes out the daily objectives to get those cav objective crystal ( which valiants or whatever progression you are at should get their progression objective crystal)
  • Options

Does anyone know if we progress to a new title during the Super Daily Event, do the rewards get updated the next day?

@kabamjax
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

To avoid further misunderstanding of this event, please read this article! It has more details and pretty pictures to showcase exactly where your rewards are transitioning to.

If we progress to a new title, do we get the rewards for the new title the next day?
  • Options
    ZeroHeroZeroHero Posts: 1
    Trying to locate where on here it talks about the absolute sham that Battlegrounds is, anyone know? Why do I never get matched with anyone on my level? My only wins have ever come from forfeits, c'mon.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian
    ZeroHero said:

Trying to locate where on here it talks about the absolute (edit) that Battlegrounds is, anyone know? Why do I never get matched with anyone on my level? My only wins have ever come from forfeits, c'mon.

Announcement confirming what has already been seen in matches..

• Options
    OrtopediaOrtopedia Posts: 1
    I don't get the free daily Parangon crystals. Is this a general bug?
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 157
    I just wanted to say I like Daily Super Event. It might need a bit tweaking in rewards, but overall it is a great QoL improvement. We don’t have to time rank-ups and arena matches and log in every 4 hours or so to claim free crystals. I hope this will be permanent.