**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Season 19 BG Starting Point Incorrect [resolved, additional comms]

Comments

• Options
    HegliosHeglios Posts: 3
    ian5555 said:

This is straight BS only giving out compensation to those higher brackets. I finished somewhere in Diamond but not as far as 1 and got busted all the way back to Bronze 1 level so I get nothing? What a crock.

Totally agreed. Llaced Diamond 4 last season and now I am back in Silver 4. Why should only people that reach Diamond 1 and higher get compensation? Doesn't make any sense. Why make us even grind for compensation when they messed up?

• Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 576 ★★
    Kabam probably spent many months working this out and yet they still can't get it right. I would love to know their project management and the process
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,431 ★★★★★

The BG fights are bugged. Missing frames. No armor breaks. Unable to punish heavies or specials. Getting parried. Defenders blocking my striker and specials after being hit. Then the disconnect bug after a solid win gives the defender the victory. And to top it off this is right after the Modok bugs in Raids. Which we still have not heard a word from Kabam. The game should be fun not frustrating.

Armor breaks are working right now

As for the other stuff, that’s always been around and will probably continue to be because the AI sucks
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    Can we get a confirmation that all the elder marks we would’ve gotten after 5 matches are just gone?

I get that I can fight my way through all these levels and earn milestones, but now I’m either burning marks I wouldn’t have needed to use to reach that level, or I’m using energy and getting no meaningful solo or alliance points.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
    Off topic here but I thought we are supposed to get 1 token for losing and 2 for winning. I’m not getting any tokens nor did my opponent for winning. Is a visual bug? I don’t know if I’m moving up or down. I won a match and didn’t get the tokens either.
  • Options
    Deder80 said:

Off topic here but I thought we are supposed to get 1 token for losing and 2 for winning. I’m not getting any tokens nor did my opponent for winning. Is a visual bug? I don’t know if I’m moving up or down. I won a match and didn’t get the tokens either.

Lol. You lose one for a loss.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    What were people in gc last season supposed to start in? Seemed like everyone including me was gold
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 234 ★★★

What were people in gc last season supposed to start in? Seemed like everyone including me was gold

I think it was Plat5.

• Options
    TyEdge said:

Deder80 said:

Oh I thought they changed to help move through the levels. I’m not 100% sure but I thought I read it on discord that they were changing the structure on loses to to keep players discouraged from playing. Maybe I read it wrong haha. Not sure.
  • Options
    Deder80 said:

TyEdge said:

Deder80 said:

Oh I thought they changed to help move through the levels. I’m not 100% sure but I thought I read it on discord that they were changing the structure on loses to to keep players discouraged from playing. Maybe I read it wrong haha. Not sure.
    Higher levels of VT were plus or minus one. With a 50% win rate, it was hard to advance. Now all are 2/-1
  • Options
    Ya I just and read it again. I totally read that wrong. We lose one for a lose and gain 2 for a win.🤦🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,715
    TyEdge said:

Can we get a confirmation that all the elder marks we would’ve gotten after 5 matches are just gone?

I get that I can fight my way through all these levels and earn milestones, but now I’m either burning marks I wouldn’t have needed to use to reach that level, or I’m using energy and getting no meaningful solo or alliance points.

All of the rewards after your five matches have been awarded to your account. Check your stash if you didn't see them in a pop-up. We confirmed that previous claims were false alarms.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★

Matchmaking time feels a little off.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

TyEdge said:

All of the rewards after your five matches have been awarded to your account. Check your stash if you didn't see them in a pop-up. We confirmed that previous claims were false alarms.
    I’ve got mine from stash. Here’s what GC players would get (I suppose):

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

TyEdge said:

Thanks! I’m at 3 so I’ll grab them soon.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,483 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Kabam Jax said:

TyEdge said:

Thanks! I’m at 3 so I’ll grab them soon.
    If you don't see em right away, relog.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,483 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

Why on earth would you get a medal for losing...
    I can just get to GC by queuing and putting my phone down that way...
  • Options
    Priyampatwa1Priyampatwa1 Posts: 21
    Same here
  • Options
    JTTvJTTv Posts: 9
    Missing a ton of elders marks too! Wtf?!?!?!