**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

what are the hardest champs to play effectively

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310
    EdisonLaw said:

Tigra, Hela, Quake, Ghost, Proxima (maybe), why are all difficult champs female?

You forgot kate, many people also consider her as difficult to use but imo, she required only practice to master.
    Though this practice is way lower than champions you mention.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 649 ★★★
    edited June 20

Just curious, how do people even find threads this old to necro?

Probably search up a particular question on google with mcoc forum added onto the search bar. I often do that to find questions about best sig spot and counters etc. i assume this guy just searched ‘hardest mcoc champ to use’.

Also i think people necro old post because they don’t know it’s looked down upon, especially since most people (myself included) are use to social media like reddit, twitter etc where it’s not against any rule to make a comment on a year+ old posts. That being said Kabam really should allow those who make forum post to close their own post through a button option.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★

Just curious, how do people even find threads this old to necro?

Bro sifted through 2000 pages of forum😭
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 ★★★★
    Tigra is one, definitely. Quake too although she's becoming less relevant as time goes on. Kate and Hawkeye need practice for their release mechanics.

I'd also add champions like Star-Lord, Civil Warrior and DDHK to the list as also being stressful to play. With Civil Warrior, one bad stun or a sudden aggressive AI burst and he could lose all 50 Fury buffs. Star-Lord suffers a massive drop in damage output if he loses his combo.
  • Options
    PlsNoBug404PlsNoBug404 Posts: 3
    Mister Negative , tricky playstyles, relied on AI a lot, but if you do right he will be like Quake 2.0, constant counter evade with degen damage. I remember a vid by Metalsonic, he bulid sp2 for degen debuff first then counter evade with a Quake like playstyle and game over
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,929 ★★★★

Mister Negative , tricky playstyles, relied on AI a lot, but if you do right he will be like Quake 2.0, constant counter evade with degen damage. I remember a vid by Metalsonic, he bulid sp2 for degen debuff first then counter evade with a Quake like playstyle and game over

Munash also loves him
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    If the question was "less fun champs to play with?" it will work too.

Quake is my answer

In the other side Kate Bishop is one of most fun champs to play. You can win matches even against mutants you never dreamed of...
    And at higher sig(more than 120), cryo arrow degenerates fast the rival.