**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Bullseye Nerf isn't good enough.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,544 ★★★★★

The thing that still annoys me is the crits on block, they should've removed that on defense when fighting mutants or something.
    Sure bleed immunity prevents a ton of damage but it's bs that even with bleed immune you still lose health just from blocking his sp1s:

20% health gone just from blocking sp1s, never got hit or missed a parry. The unavoidable damage is still stupid imo but whatever lol

Oh I agree here too, but I knew it was never gonna be changed. I’m just happy I can use some more champs against him, but I feel like I kept my expectations as realistic as possible. The crits suck but they were always gonna stay

Kushala is super good for him mostly for this. Regen most of the block damage with the SW relic + 3 blessings and the regen masteries
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Well I'm glad it's not just me, don't get me wrong I wasn't expecting a nerf at all but to nerf like this? Basically worthless I would of preferred no bleed on any dex, no crits through block or at least against mutants, gey rid of the stupid killer instinct ****

This is half arsed attempt and would have been better left as was 🤦‍♂️ it's admitting they missed the mark and then nudging it slightly, not going to help 🤣

So basically make him an awful defender. You wanted all his defensive mechanics removed?
    I disagree with that guy's opinions for the most part but Bullseye really shouldn't be able to land crits through block on mutants when his sp1 is close to being impossible to dex cause this basically means you lose health even with bleed immune, so even champs who you'd think are perfect counters like Iceman and Onslaught still can't counter him well enough.

I'm all for strong defenders but even after the nerf I think it's still a little too much, as far as I know only two champs in the game can finish with 100% health but one of them is very slow and the other one is a guaranteed timeout if Inequity 3 is on.
    I agree but I was mostly responding to him saying to get rid of all of that (killer instinct) meaning that he’d be a potato on defense lol. I hate fighting him too
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

The thing that still annoys me is the crits on block, they should've removed that on defense when fighting mutants or something.
    Sure bleed immunity prevents a ton of damage but it's bs that even with bleed immune you still lose health just from blocking his sp1s:

20% health gone just from blocking sp1s, never got hit or missed a parry. The unavoidable damage is still stupid imo but whatever lol

Oh I agree here too, but I knew it was never gonna be changed. I’m just happy I can use some more champs against him, but I feel like I kept my expectations as realistic as possible. The crits suck but they were always gonna stay

Kushala is super good for him mostly for this. Regen most of the block damage with the SW relic + 3 blessings and the regen masteries
    Oh yeah forgot to mention Kushala, she can do it with 100% too easily.
    Currently ranking up the 6* since I wasn't able to get her from the Titan but yeah it just sucks that you still take a **** ton of damage with 90% of the bleed immune champs in the game, far from being balanced imo but like you said it is what it is.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Well I'm glad it's not just me, don't get me wrong I wasn't expecting a nerf at all but to nerf like this? Basically worthless I would of preferred no bleed on any dex, no crits through block or at least against mutants, gey rid of the stupid killer instinct ****

This is half arsed attempt and would have been better left as was 🤦‍♂️ it's admitting they missed the mark and then nudging it slightly, not going to help 🤣

So basically make him an awful defender. You wanted all his defensive mechanics removed?
    I disagree with that guy's opinions for the most part but Bullseye really shouldn't be able to land crits through block on mutants when his sp1 is close to being impossible to dex cause this basically means you lose health even with bleed immune, so even champs who you'd think are perfect counters like Iceman and Onslaught still can't counter him well enough.

I'm all for strong defenders but even after the nerf I think it's still a little too much, as far as I know only two champs in the game can finish with 100% health but one of them is very slow and the other one is a guaranteed timeout if Inequity 3 is on.
    I agree but I was mostly responding to him saying to get rid of all of that (killer instinct) meaning that he’d be a potato on defense lol. I hate fighting him too
    That guy's takes are horrible, same guy who keeps complaining about matchmaking in Diamond being bad just ignore him lol.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Currently ranking up the 6* since I wasn't able to get her from the Titan but yeah it just sucks that you still take a **** ton of damage with 90% of the bleed immune champs in the game, far from being balanced imo but like you said it is what it is.
    Yup. I’m just hoping that Serpent is a different case because honestly, I find him to be an even bigger pain. Ofc he has his counters but most of the time you’re taking a ton of block damage and you pretty much need to draft Kushala or Chavez to finish with a full yellow bar (if I’m not mistaken, though I have seen good takedowns with champs like hood and wolf)

I honestly didn’t think they’d touch bullseye at all so this was a small W in my book from having zero expectations
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Yup. I’m just hoping that Serpent is a different case because honestly, I find him to be an even bigger pain. Ofc he has his counters but most of the time you’re taking a ton of block damage and you pretty much need to draft Kushala or Chavez to finish with a full yellow bar (if I’m not mistaken, though I have seen good takedowns with champs like hood and wolf)

I honestly didn’t think they’d touch bullseye at all so this was a small W in my book from having zero expectations
    Oh nah Serpent is 100% the worst in the game rn, I've been banning him every single match cause my only counter is Chavez and she's usually banned since she's r2 sig 40. I don't know how they could nerf him without gutting him on attack though so it's hard.

And yeah, better than nothing it's just unfortunate. I hope they take into account the frustration defenders like that cause and instead of releasing five in a row in less than six montha, actually spread them out throughout the year.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 639 ★★★

This is a r5 ascended Kate vs r4 ascended bullseye, played perfectly and took 2 sp1's to the block and I lose 40% health with an attacker that counters his whole killer instinct and Kabam think that's okay?

All the nerf will do is slightly less bleed damage on dexing basics, so what 3k less damage a match? That's trash, that isn't going to effect the 'too much damage per second' statistic

Learn to dex the sp1, adeptitude conundrum, my guy.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,649 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Oh nah Serpent is 100% the worst in the game rn, I've been banning him every single match cause my only counter is Chavez and she's usually banned since she's r2 sig 40. I don't know how they could nerf him without gutting him on attack though so it's hard.

And yeah, better than nothing it's just unfortunate. I hope they take into account the frustration defenders like that cause and instead of releasing five in a row in less than six montha, actually spread them out throughout the year.
    Remove his bleed resistance and make him less tanky.
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Or remove that one ability that prevents bursts of damage from doing any actual damage cause then Silk Hulk and a few others would work, but yeah Serpent is too much. Worse than Bullseye and that's not an overstatement.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 351 ★★★
    My point was make a change on the abilities he has thay cause issue, not nerf ALL of them but one of them.

His killer instinct means you can't nuke him down because you HAVE to abit sp1 with most champs and even then its still there.

Either remove killer instinct when he throws his special, have it trigger AFTER throwing and special not as soon as gets a bar of power OR have it not trigger while he's stunned. Not ALL but one of these would massively change him as defender whilst still keeping him as a very strong defender

OR do sowmthing to his crits through block, does he REALLY need to crit through block when every hit is a crit anyway? That's enough damage when he catches you but the almost indexable sp1 gritting through block when all you can really do is block it is scrap, so remove crits through block at least whilst using a mutant

Any ONE of these would have been perfect, not all because that would cause uproar, just one... removing bleed on dex from basics is pointless
  • Options

FYI this is my first fight using her against bullseye clearly not learnt how to do it properly but this is a direct counter getting her arse wooped. Her counter switched off after he through sp1, I'm guessing because of true strike? But even a perfect counter does counter him perfectly 🤣

And before anyone scream 'skill issue' yes it was but didn't see issues like this when hulkling and galan got Brought out for Peni, she was and INSANE defender and the the 2 counters did the job absolutely perfect, hulkling destroying her Shield in his normal rotation, galan building harvest hitting her block THATS how you make a counter champ, this just shows bullseye is broken
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited June 21

FYI this is my first fight using her against bullseye clearly not learnt how to do it properly but this is a direct counter getting her arse wooped. Her counter switched off after he through sp1, I'm guessing because of true strike? But even a perfect counter does counter him perfectly 🤣

And before anyone scream 'skill issue' yes it was but didn't see issues like this when hulkling and galan got Brought out for Peni, she was and INSANE defender and the the 2 counters did the job absolutely perfect, hulkling destroying her Shield in his normal rotation, galan building harvest hitting her block THATS how you make a counter champ, this just shows bullseye is broken

Just because she is a counter doesn't mean she is going to handhold you through the fight. Don't bring a champ you don't know how to use.

I routinely finish fights at 95-100% vs bullseye this season with CGR, Lady D, Sinister, Iceman even had a couple safe Ws with Kushala, Dragonman and Onslaught.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,649 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Or remove that one ability that prevents bursts of damage from doing any actual damage cause then Silk Hulk and a few others would work, but yeah Serpent is too much. Worse than Bullseye and that's not an overstatement.
    Or make him respect masteries lol. I know it’s a novel concept.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,072 ★★★★
    Yes this is exactly the problem, not the bleed on dex. Even with a bleed immune champion you still take a lot of block damage from SP1s (unless your name is Mr Sinister)
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,032 ★★★★
    The bleed on dex wasn’t even a problem. It’s the chip damage, bleeds on sp1, especially 7 star. Never even noticed bleed on dex tbh😂
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Yes this is exactly the problem, not the bleed on dex. Even with a bleed immune champion you still take a lot of block damage from SP1s (unless your name is Mr Sinister)

Lady Deathstrike too, nightcrawler if you're good enough with the dex, im almost there, and Absman can also regen it back, admittedly not in battlegrounds. I keep getting disagrees because people are too stubborn to look at the abundance of counters and go, nah too hard.
  • Options
    WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Posts: 35
    For Bullseye, just remove the instant bleeds any time you dex, special or basic. If you dex a special, give him a fury because he's mad you "made him miss." I think that taking guaranteed damage every time he throws a special unless you're bleed immune is a terrible design. He always crits, so I'm fine with the crit through block, but combining that with instant damage when you dex was a mistake imo.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,072 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Lady Deathstrike too, nightcrawler if you're good enough with the dex, im almost there, and Absman can also regen it back, admittedly not in battlegrounds. I keep getting disagrees because people are too stubborn to look at the abundance of counters and go, nah too hard.
    also Weapon X, Gorr, other regen champs, Bishop
  • Options

Just because she is a counter doesn't mean she is going to handhold you through the fight. Don't bring a champ you don't know how to use.

I routinely finish fights at 95-100% vs bullseye this season with CGR, Lady D, Sinister, Iceman even had a couple safe Ws with Kushala, Dragonman and Onslaught.

That's the worst advise ever 🤣 how do you learn to use a champ without using them? Fml that is a dumb comment 🤦‍♂️

Oh and guess what, I learnt how to use her and she's still trash. So much block damage and I baited sp2 😒

• Options
    Another point, Kabam literally say BLEED IMMINE champs are taking too much damage but have done f*ck all to change this... bleed not triggering on dex doesn't effect them at all so wtf are they expecting to change here?!

Just stupid
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,972 ★★★★★

That's the worst advise ever 🤣 how do you learn to use a champ without using them? Fml that is a dumb comment 🤦‍♂️

Oh and guess what, I learnt how to use her and she's still trash. So much block damage and I baited sp2 😒

You use them in other content to learn how they work, before you bring them into content like BG's where winning actually matters. It's not rocket science.
  • Options

You learn them, before sitting on the forums going "oh she's a counter but she isn't working" there something called practice and duels you know.
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 193

This is a r5 ascended Kate vs r4 ascended bullseye, played perfectly and took 2 sp1's to the block and I lose 40% health with an attacker that counters his whole killer instinct and Kabam think that's okay?

All the nerf will do is slightly less bleed damage on dexing basics, so what 3k less damage a match? That's trash, that isn't going to effect the 'too much damage per second' statistic

So u want his damage on defence to be nerfed .so he can became a useless champ 😂while using offensive great champ like kate 😂 game need both offence heavy champ balance with defence heavy champ lol
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,958 ★★★★★
    This nerf, slows down how fast domino and sinister can kill bullseye.
  • Options
    Asher1_1 said:

So u want his damage on defence to be nerfed .so he can became a useless champ 😂while using offensive great champ like kate 😂 game need both offence heavy champ balance with defence heavy champ lol
    There's plenty if defenders who don't ruin the game... didn't see any issue when Kindred was dropped? Amazing defender and done right. This isn't done right, kabam have released a terrible champ and can't even nerf him right 🤦‍♂️

• Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 193

Asher1_1 said:

There's plenty if defenders who don't ruin the game... didn't see any issue when Kindred was dropped? Amazing defender and done right. This isn't done right, kabam have released a terrible champ and can't even nerf him right 🤦‍♂️

Kindred many times I don't have a science counter other class he just gets to 50 charges fast .I don't have a hulk ,spider ham . I have silk , scorp ,titania , red guardian they all take some damge from the degen .
    Same way u can use cgr , Mr sinister , onslaught , kushala , warlock ,storms ,bishop