**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Bullseye Nerf isn't good enough.

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 351 ★★★

This is a r5 ascended Kate vs r4 ascended bullseye, played perfectly and took 2 sp1's to the block and I lose 40% health with an attacker that counters his whole killer instinct and Kabam think that's okay?

All the nerf will do is slightly less bleed damage on dexing basics, so what 3k less damage a match? That's trash, that isn't going to effect the 'too much damage per second' statistic

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,639 ★★★★★
    Yeah I do agree it didn't opened up the options for the fight lmao. But do bullseye really need a nerf, He is little unfair, But lot of players ranked him up already it would be a big blow if kabam nerfs him in a significant way.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★

Yeah I do agree it didn't opened up the options for the fight lmao. But do bullseye really need a nerf, He is little unfair, But lot of players ranked him up already it would be a big blow if kabam nerfs him in a significant way.

It's not unfair. We know they are subject to balancing.
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 247 ★★
    Where can you read abput the nerf? I don't know what it is.
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 129
    But he did not need to be nerfed
  • Options
    DarkPhoenix369DarkPhoenix369 Posts: 57
    Pikolu said:

You weren't playing right if you took 2 sp1s against bullseye. It is very easy for Kate to push bullseye to sp2 once her coldsnap is on. It is also intended for you to do a combination of parrying and dexing bullseyes sp1 hits to mitigate damage taken. If you remove his bleed from sp1 hits, then he would just be the next NF of being a stall defender if you don't have an evade counter

If Bullseye triggers his sp2 and you dex that with Kate (and take unavoidable bleed damage or unavoidable bleed/crit damage when blocked) would the killer instinct still be there?
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 907 ★★★
    It's fine
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Should've used ProfX...
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,512 ★★★★★

Well I'm glad it's not just me, don't get me wrong I wasn't expecting a nerf at all but to nerf like this? Basically worthless I would of preferred no bleed on any dex, no crits through block or at least against mutants, gey rid of the stupid killer instinct ****

This is half arsed attempt and would have been better left as was 🤦‍♂️ it's admitting they missed the mark and then nudging it slightly, not going to help 🤣

So basically make him an awful defender. You wanted all his defensive mechanics removed?