Confirmation There is Something Messed Up with My Account

JLordVileJLordVile Member Posts: 44
I always thought there was something weird with my account. My asnwers to the security questions never work, I am somehow logged in and not logged in with my Kabam ID in game (how does that work), and now I remebered I somehow have multiple forums accounts, but only one in game account? Maybe I am missing some stuff or have forgotten stuff but everything to do with my account just seems so messed up. When I go to my in game settings, it says im not logged in with kabam acc, when i try to log in, i cant remember password, when i try to make one, it says there is already an account existing with my game account, when i click it makes me start game again. I am so confused, support cant help because for some reason i cant answer their security questions. I have asked this before on forums but im asking again in case anyone can shed light on any of this

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,903 ★★★★★
    JLordVile said:

I always thought there was something weird with my account. My asnwers to the security questions never work, I am somehow logged in and not logged in with my Kabam ID in game (how does that work), and now I remebered I somehow have multiple forums accounts, but only one in game account? Maybe I am missing some stuff or have forgotten stuff but everything to do with my account just seems so messed up. When I go to my in game settings, it says im not logged in with kabam acc, when i try to log in, i cant remember password, when i try to make one, it says there is already an account existing with my game account, when i click it makes me start game again. I am so confused, support cant help because for some reason i cant answer their security questions. I have asked this before on forums but im asking again in case anyone can shed light on any of this

The account can be linked via game centre or google and u dont need to be signed into kabam id to access account
  • JLordVileJLordVile Member Posts: 44
    I need to access my kabam account to access the webstore. I have been playing (recently) from last year january, havent been able to use the webstore once. Dont know my kabam passsword, dont use the email associated anymore
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Can you not use game centre or Google play?

Can you not use game centre or Google play?

not for online store
    JLordVile said:

I need to access my kabam account to access the webstore. I have been playing (recently) from last year january, havent been able to use the webstore once. Dont know my kabam passsword, dont use the email associated anymore

Ur gonna have to get in contact with support for starters to get them to change email over ur then gonna have to reset password with the new email then ur gonna have to contact xsolla to change the email on their website so then login the website
    Bendy said:

JLordVile said:

Ur gonna have to get in contact with support for starters to get them to change email over ur then gonna have to reset password with the new email then ur gonna have to contact xsolla to change the email on their website so then login the website
    Support cant help, because i cant answer their security questions. I cant remember the date i started the game, dont have access to the email i used, my google play achievment first date is apparently not it either. UNless my achievement date is correct and i answered something else wrong.....Could be that when they asked which email was first linked to my kabam acc, because my acc is so messed up it showed something else maybe?
    JLordVile said:

Bendy said:

JLordVile said:

Support cant help, because i cant answer their security questions. I cant remember the date i started the game, dont have access to the email i used, my google play achievment first date is apparently not it either. UNless my achievement date is correct and i answered something else wrong.....Could be that when they asked which email was first linked to my kabam acc, because my acc is so messed up it showed something else maybe?
    U need them answers or u cant get it changed
    Someone who works with kabam, whether they are a community guardian or a worker, could you put a word in with the game team and suggest that they add a button in game that takes you to the store and logs you in the same way you have it with forums?
    Bendy said:

JLordVile said:

Bendy said:

JLordVile said:

U need them answers or u cant get it changed
    well i guess i can never access the webstore then
    Also i have heard something about how you cannot have multiple forums accounts @Kabam Jax this was not my intention, can anything be done about it?
    could we have a sign in with google play option on the webstore?
    U wont get a reply from kabam today its a sunday
    Bendy said:

U wont get a reply from kabam today its a sunday

K thx for your help guys
    I JUST REMEMBERED!!! I used to play on my tablet maybe some info is on there. I think my sister has it? please dear god please please
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,283 Guardian
    What is your other FORUM name ?
    Seems like this (or similar named) one has been in super active in comments for some time now.
    But when I check, this particular one is a very seldom used one (except for everything this morning).
    So why'd you switch to using this one for so many things today (even if it may have existed for a while, but never really used)

Oh, is it the one with another “J” at the end ??
    @JLordVileJ

——
    A device can have a “remembered / default” account, that it will use to be logged in as, even if you log out of it, and are not specifically logged into ANY account.
    It will still automatically pull up and use that “default, aka first logged in account when you downloaded game onto that device).
    *and not talking about GameCenter/etc instead.

So maybe that's why you are in your account in game, even though you may not technically be logged into it.
    Yes, trying prior devices, then in game going to Settings Login, may still show the EMAIL address/username associated with that still-logged-in account on that other device.

But if you don’t have access to that email, you’ll have to go thru Support to help resolve it. But realize they have verification questions in place to avoid people taking over (or buying/selling) other people's accounts.

What is your other FORUM name ?
    Seems like this (or similar named) one has been in super active in comments for some time now.
    But when I check, this particular one is a very seldom used one (except for everything this morning).
    So why'd you switch to using this one for so many things today (even if it may have existed for a while, but never really used)

Oh, is it the one with another “J” at the end ??
    @JLordVileJ

——
    A device can have a “remembered / default” account, that it will use to be logged in as, even if you log out of it, and are not specifically logged into ANY account.
    It will still automatically pull up and use that “default, aka first logged in account when you downloaded game onto that device).
    *and not talking about GameCenter/etc instead.

So maybe that's why you are in your account in game, even though you may not technically be logged into it.
    Yes, trying prior devices, then in game going to Settings Login, may still show the EMAIL address/username associated with that still-logged-in account on that other device.

But if you don’t have access to that email, you’ll have to go thru Support to help resolve it. But realize they have verification questions in place to avoid people taking over (or buying/selling) other people's accounts.

The other forum acoount I use is @JLordVileJ . @Jlordvilejunior is a friend not an alt. I switched to this one because i cannot remember my forum password and when i click on it it in settings it shows a blank empty space, so as i am on another device rn im using this one. Could you please clarify @SummonerNR if it is "illegal" to have multiple forums accounts. Thx for all the help
    Yes, having multiple FORUM accounts is not allowed, but primarily to avoid coming on and trolling or using it to disparage others while hiding the fact of who (which main forum acct) is actually saying those bad or conspiratorial things.

Were you able to login to Forum on the other @JLordVileJ account from that different device ? Because it shows being online recently at 4:24am (US-EST) this morning.
    If you are still persistently logged into that one from some device, but have since forgotten the password, the Forums do unfortunately automatically log you out after so many days (30 day “cookie” duration ??) so after that time you may not be able to use it unless you remember the password again or have Support help you out.
    Nah i can log into both accs fine its just that i dont have my phone with me rn so im using my pc, then i realised i can just use this acc whenever i dont have access to my other
    JLordVile said:

Nah i can log into both accs fine its just that i dont have my phone with me rn so im using my pc, then i realised i can just use this acc whenever i dont have access to my other

Having more than 1 forum is forbidden use which ever one is ur main
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★
    @Kabam Jax Could adding Google Play accounts to the online store be something the game team looks into? Pretty please? 🤩
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    let me see what i can do

let me see what i can do

Thank you soo much
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★

@Kabam Jax Could adding Google Play accounts to the online store be something the game team looks into? Pretty please? 🤩

This is VERY unlikely. The whole existence of the online store is based on Kabam being able to sell items without having to give a cut to Apple or Google. I do not see Google or Apple doing anything that would help facilitate this.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,367 Guardian
    JLordVile said:

Also i have heard something about how you cannot have multiple forums accounts @Kabam Jax this was not my intention, can anything be done about it?

If you have two forum accounts, this implies to me you might have two game accounts, because you need to create forum accounts from game accounts (as far as I know). It is possible that the reason why you cannot answer the security questions correctly is because you are mixing up events from two different game accounts and need to untangle that. You may in fact have two different game accounts created on two different devices if you recall playing on a different device.
    JLordVile said:

And even though it may not have been your intention to have multiple FORUM accounts, you do need to STOP using that lesser one, and just stick to the main one (most likely the one with an added “J” at the end).

No excuse like I use one from one device, and the other from your other device.

You can login to the same FORUM account from BOTH your devices.

We don’t need spamming comments all over the place from multiple different (but similar) FORUM ACCOUNTS of yours (as you yourself put it, the self-described forum spammer).
    OK got it 👍

let me see what i can do

Gotten anywhere @pseudosane ? If not that is completely fine