**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Post your predictions for the July 4 summer deals here

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★
It could be anything, you never know, anyways we have two weeks before the deals are out

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Technically like 5 days.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★
    I'm expecting 7* AG crystals, more than one of em.
    I don't think there would be a generic 7* AG, but multiple class AG crystals so players have to buy all of them to get awakening gem in the desired class, Essentially increasing sales.

Other stuff include multple 7* Titans, t4 alphas, and atleast sig stones worth of 200 levels (or a 7* +200sig stone).

I also believe there would be a special r2-3 gem only usable for weapon x we get from the sales.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★

I don't think there would be a generic 7* AG, but multiple class AG crystals so players have to buy all of them to get awakening gem in the desired class, Essentially increasing sales.

Other stuff include multple 7* Titans, t4 alphas, and atleast sig stones worth of 200 levels (or a 7* +200sig stone).

I also believe there would be a special r2-3 gem only usable for weapon x we get from the sales.

I feel like this might be a little too over board, but it also seems plausible at the same time
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★

I'm hoping so, last time we got awakening gems was during the omega days event
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 881 ★★★
    Expensive
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    edited June 24
    T4A x 1 will cost 25,000 units
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    for a few years before 7s kabam really flooded the 6* market on the big deals with high quantities of the juicy stuff, but i don't think that will happen yet.

so far they've sold random sig stones several times but never generics. i think we might see a few generics but nothing close to 200. 10-20 per odin maybe and randoms in the smaller packs?

it's hard to guess what they're going to focus on.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,459 ★★★★★
    Rvz/addictor not detected

Who are you????????????

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 844 ★★★
    edited June 24
    not a prediction, but i hope we will only see 1 or 1.5 t4a as this year's july 4th odin deals (plz dont give odin deals a full r3 gem). I dont wanna see 5+ more r3s in people's BG deck. Last year giving a nexus 6r5 gem was economic breaking so i hope kabam can be more merciful this year
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,386 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

not a prediction, but i hope we will only see 1 or 1.5 t4a as this year's july 4th odin deals (plz dont give odin deals a full r3 gem). I dont wanna see 5+ more r3s in people's BG deck. Last year giving a nexus 6r5 gem was economic breaking so i hope kabam can be more merciful this year

I hope there be 3 plus r3.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 969 ★★★
    I just want a 6* or 7* champion selector as I still don’t have 6* Hulking or FAM.
    I have almost 35k units and will make small purchases, so hopefully there is a way to get 7* OG Hulk, Chavez or other beyond god tiers.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,728 ★★★★★
    edited June 24
    ;) I predict all complaints about the game and all wacky interactions will be forgotten for a period of about 72-96 hours as Summoners rush to line the pockets of their masters.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

Not a chance there's only 1 or 1.5 available. This is the biggest offer event of the year and years past. They pump the offers full of meta relevant stuff to encourage spending or else a sense of FOMO. If you started at 0 units going into the sale and had to buy them, it would cost roughly $1000 to buy out the unit tracks (twice). There's not a chance in hell myself or other T1/T2 guys are going to spend that if the pedestal prize is 1 or 1.5 T4A, and Kabam knows that. I'd expect something more on par with what we had last year, albeit a slightly lower scale, but 7* focused.