**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Pls show your Valkyrie arena Points and expected cutoff

I really want Valkyrie so badly as a valiant player who plays bg a lot she can be really good investment for my account.I did 30 million for Adam warlock last year when I was paragon so I expect myself to push to 45 million with ease but I really need to see the cutoff so pls share your rankings if you got her from arena.
THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY 🤗

Comments

• Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 213
    Nobody grinded for Valkyrie?
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310

Nobody grinded for Valkyrie?

I already have valkyrie in 6* and she is a a utility beast with good damage. She helps me a lot in BGs. So i don't play it.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 977 ★★★
    I think plenty of summoners already have her as 6* and you can always watch Richtheman YT news as he does the arena predictions at the end of his shows. Didn’t paid attention to that segment myself as I only grind for milestones.
    Good luck to you.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

I skipped this one lol
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,334 ★★★★★
    I only go for milestones for units, but when I'm bored I will run up the score a bit. I typically only get the 10k 5* and 2k 6* shards for rewards. But one data point is that at 20M, I got the 5* Valk. This may not be what you're looking for, but it does say that it doesn't take so much to get her, especially since she's not new and most already have her.
  • Options
    ArchaicChazzArchaicChazz Posts: 3
    I got 1%-5% at 33mil with Valkyrie and only got a 5*. I reckon you might get a 6* at 40 mil
  • Options
    MasquiradeMasquirade Posts: 64

I got 1%-5% at 33mil with Valkyrie and only got a 5*. I reckon you might get a 6* at 40 mil

Arch, can I ask, roughly how long does it take you to accumulate 33m points in arena? And also, exactly how bad does it feel if you put that much in and miss the champion? 😅
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,621 ★★★
    Pulled a 5* on Sunday.... May I wait for a 6 instead?
  • Options

Pulled a 5* on Sunday.... May I wait for a 6 instead?

If you are bg player then yes wait for 6 Star otherwise 5 Star ascended can also be good
  • Options

Day 1 score
  • Options

Day 2 Score didn't played that much as I did on day 1
  • Options
    Day
    Day 3 final score let's see i got her or not
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,885 Guardian
    did you get her?
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 779 ★★★★
    edited June 27
    I was just doing rounds just for battlechips to get units for tomorrow's offers. Put up 37mil and got 395th.
  • Options

Guys I finally got myself the queen of Asgard
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    edited June 28

*King Valkyrie
  • Options

*King Valkyrie