daily super event bug?

ra_wrra_wr Member Posts: 68
I havent tuned into this latest live stream so correct me if im wrong, but from screenshots of the daily super event i was given the impression we would get 3x 8550 T6CC selectors for valiant players?

Comments

• ra_wrra_wr Member Posts: 68

Indeed it looks like the graphic is wrong, it's 3X 5% selectors for a total of 8550 fragments.

thanks for a swift response, but disappointing none the less 😪
  • Disthene_TDisthene_T Member Posts: 37
    Being truthful, I was skeptical of there being 3 15% selectors a day. Seemed too good to be true.

Would also be lying to say I'm not very disappointed anyway :'(
  • Isofreak00Isofreak00 Member Posts: 14
    The super event is bugged I didn't get any points
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★
    edited June 24

Indeed it looks like the graphic is wrong, it's 3X 5% selectors for a total of 8550 fragments.

Sadly part no point in removing the daily cystal in game for something so small wow u get the tier 6 but oh no u don’t hav the tier6b. And tier 3 aplha to rank them op either since the most source of the tier 3 aplha and tier 6b from a valiant daily yes. Stil the website but a lot of you or forget not everyone is in there. Of a information like that’s graphic should Ben update to account for it. Misleading a lot of time. Is not a fun time mistake happened but. It started to occur very much unfortunately. I was so excited to for this event
    But thanks for letting us know that’s was a mistake type called it whatever. It is clear as days.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,233 ★★★
    That’s funny I never received it