**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Are we a joke to you kabam ?

MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 75
edited June 24 in General Discussion

Buy 30 units for 350 units lol
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★

.. well you gotta admit you are pretty dumb when you only see 1 item out of the 3...
    And this "strategy" was already used during Omega event and banquet where you get a "rebate" for purchasing.

Hell yeah smart person 750 7* shards and the 3 options in the selector such value you're totally right bro I should definitely buy that now that you opened my eye
    It might be valuabe for someone...
    Never said you should buy it either...
    At least now you are seeing more items in rhe list and not saying units for units...
  • Options

.. well you gotta admit you are pretty dumb when you only see 1 item out of the 3...
    And this "strategy" was already used during Omega event and banquet where you get a "rebate" for purchasing.

Btw we can get more than that for free every day just by playing the game but bro is happy about getting 30 units back on such a good deal
  • Options

Btw we can get more than that for free every day just by playing the game but bro is happy about getting 30 units back on such a good deal
    Where did I say it was a good deal?
    Do you go around your local grocery store complaining about every price on every item that you might not need?.. You must be a joy to go shopping with...
  • Options

Do you go around your local grocery store complaining about every price on every item that you might not need?.. You must be a joy to go shopping with...
    Just go lick kabam's boots somewhere else bro you missed the point that this is bad deal overall
    You had to show me the great value in the rest o the itens good job 👍
    Nah, just had to show you that you took your time to complain about something you weren't interested in the first place...
  • Options

With your post, yeah, you definitely are a joke

Triggered
  • Options
    You missed my joke and became the joke good job
  • Options
    edited June 24

Just go lick kabam's boots somewhere else bro you missed the point that this is bad deal overall
    Nah, just had to show you that you took your time to complain about something you weren't interested in the first place...
    Hell yeah smart person you're the one to tell me what to do with my time a dude that waste his time sitting on a forum waiting for threads to protect kabam **** deals with his life
    You are the one wasting the time with me.. now who is the dumb one?
    Jokes are supposed to be funny last time I checked...
  • Options

Hell yeah smart person you're the one to tell me what to do with my time a dude that waste his time sitting on a forum waiting for threads to protect kabam **** deals with his life
    I think you're funny af the best joke ever and why u so worried about my time still
  • Options

1199345 said:

Get a room you two...

No thanks

He'll complain about the shape of the door...
    Omg people are complaining about momma kabam I can't let that happen not on my watch
  • Options

I think you're funny af the best joke ever and why u so worried about my time still
    ... You do realized that you questioned how i spent my time first?...
  • Options

Ok bro now you're lying GG'S can't call you a smart person after that
  • Options

I still got you on hook though....
  • Options

My thread btw you're the one who got baited into protecting kabam bs deal not smart person at all in the end
  • Options
    edited June 24
    But keep going I'm not the one to crush ppls dreams
  • Options

My thread btw you're the one who got baited into protecting kabam bs deal not smart person at all in the end
    Protecting Kabam?... I just said your post was dumb...
This discussion has been closed.