**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG for deathless piece

Really appreciate you guys putting one of the pieces of deathless vision on the last tier!!!!!! Thank you so much

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    You gotta earn it
  • Options
    DailyDoubleGDailyDoubleG Posts: 5
    Bro im Valiant
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,001 Guardian

Bro im Valiant

So you will have no issues crushing the competition since you will have a roster advantage over most people?

Also you might want to get a lot of your pushing done before Friday unless you plan on spending on the J4 deals. Valiant competition will only get even more rough if you don't plan on spending :)
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 171 ★★
    While ill grind it out and get the piece, I do wish it was in the solo BG event at the last milestone. That way even losses would count towards it and the grind would be less stressful for everyone.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★

It's more stressful for me to hit 300k solo points than to make GC.

I know, right? I wish that they had left the old milestones in place so that way I wouldn't even care about reaching 150k+.
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 325 ★★
    I barely played BG and had to bought the Deathless Guillotine piece for 5000 units. For the Vision piece i decided i give it a shot, am at platinum III atm.

I don't have much experience with how those BG seasons play out, but i assume you meet the toughest accounts at the beginning of the season when everyone is pushing? How do you guys approach it, wait a bit and push in the last week or so?

Right now matches are pretty tough and in Platinum III i lose about 70-80%

Most important question: For those who won't be able to get the piece there, will there be this 5000 unit offer to buy it instead?

Thanks
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Bro im Valiant

So you will have no issues crushing the competition since you will have a roster advantage over most people?

Also you might want to get a lot of your pushing done before Friday unless you plan on spending on the J4 deals. Valiant competition will only get even more rough if you don't plan on spending :)
    That’s why I pushed my self even though I planned to spend a bit. Just didn’t feel the headache after that’s so now I gc and just need that 1 win ever 2 days
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    edited June 25
    Prentex said:

I barely played BG and had to bought the Deathless Guillotine piece for 5000 units. For the Vision piece i decided i give it a shot, am at platinum III atm.

I don't have much experience with how those BG seasons play out, but i assume you meet the toughest accounts at the beginning of the season when everyone is pushing? How do you guys approach it, wait a bit and push in the last week or so?

Right now matches are pretty tough and in Platinum III i lose about 70-80%

Most important question: For those who won't be able to get the piece there, will there be this 5000 unit offer to buy it instead?

Thanks

Matchmaking is screwy this season so normal rules of thumb may not apply. Normally I only play for the objectives and push in the last week but I do have a reasonable BG deck and almost always make GC (I stop once there, cannot be bothered any more)

This season, don't stop pushing at all, waiting is a solid plan generally but if you hit a brick wall with 3 days left, you're boned.

Treat it like trying to win an arena champ. Aim higher than you think you need to.

Yes, Crashed confirmed the piece will be purchasable with units.
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 80
    That's weird but at the start of this season I think that between gold and diamond, there are not a lot of difference.
    Most of the accounts have 2-3 7r3, 7r2s and 6r5s (and few 7r1/6r4, even in diamond, me too included) and I encountered few mega whales, with 6+ 7r3, all the way since the start
  • Options
    t123459t123459 Posts: 55
    Pikolu said:

Bro im Valiant

post july 4th will be horrific