This is surely the worst pull

University_man1University_man1 Member Posts: 12

I was scared of getting blade or this garbage

Comments

• TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,679 ★★★★★
    I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, she looks very good in concept, hasn’t been out for very long.
    Dr Doom and Kate bishop were both crazily underrated when they first came out, now are known as 2 of the undisputed goats. Maybe sable isn’t in that same condition right now, but if she is tuned up to a point where she’s viable for your average joe you best believe she’s gonna be nutty once we discover her skill ceiling. Give it a year i reckon she will be a staple of the meta
  • University_man1University_man1 Member Posts: 12
    TP33 said:

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, she looks very good in concept, hasn’t been out for very long.
    Dr Doom and Kate bishop were both crazily underrated when they first came out, now are known as 2 of the undisputed goats. Maybe sable isn’t in that same condition right now, but if she is tuned up to a point where she’s viable for your average joe you best believe she’s gonna be nutty once we discover her skill ceiling. Give it a year i reckon she will be a staple of the meta

You guys here giving me some much needed hope
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 315 ★★★
    Feel your pain Got her as well. Useless
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 645 ★★★
    I Will wait for her Buff, she Will be a skill Shuri, i just... Will wait... :(
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    Gladiator did get buffed so I'm sure she will as well
  • Brad366Brad366 Member Posts: 114
    I've gotten thing and luke cage from this titan crystal. Those would certainly challenge for this title.
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 181

On the brightside there is no way she doesn't get a tune up cause everyone agrees that she is absolute garbage. I think it'll pay off, just wait.

Is she really that bad? I don't have her at all.

Why not buff other previous champions that badly need it, such as Thor, Drax, Dormammu, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Iron Patriot, Groot, Symbiote Spiderman, Wolverine, Wolverine X-23 etc?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,294 ★★★★★
    Shuri, gladiator, redskull, Ironman level buff and she will be strong
  • Stone3xStone3x Member Posts: 60
    Brad366 said:

I've gotten thing and luke cage from this titan crystal. Those would certainly challenge for this title.

Luke cage is like the best pull you can get from the titan so winning, but thing at least in like 10 years you'll get him max sig 😂
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,827 ★★★★★

On the brightside there is no way she doesn't get a tune up cause everyone agrees that she is absolute garbage. I think it'll pay off, just wait.

Why not buff other previous champions that badly need it, such as Thor, Drax, Dormammu, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Iron Patriot, Groot, Symbiote Spiderman, Wolverine, Wolverine X-23 etc?
    Budget Shuri
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,404 ★★★★★
    Nah she’s not the worst because she’ll likely be buffed. Thing or Blade would be far worse
  • University_man1University_man1 Member Posts: 12
    Emilia90 said:

Nah she’s not the worst because she’ll likely be buffed. Thing or Blade would be far worse

Blade is the worst
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,834 ★★★★★
    You'd like to think she is 100% getting buffed at this point.
  • MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Member Posts: 122
    Always a new titan pull to complain abt lmao
    edited July 31

Always a new titan pull to complain abt lmao

Well at least she has a chance of getting rebalanced.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I was scared of getting blade or this garbage

Kabam is making you face your fears 😂
    EdisonLaw said:

Budget Shuri
    Lol why do you say that?

EdisonLaw said:

Budget Shuri
    Lol why do you say that?
    She does mostly shock damage like Shuri but the damage is similar to Shuri before she was buffed
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Budget Shuri
    Lol why do you say that?
    She does mostly shock damage like Shuri but the damage is similar to Shuri before she was buffed
    Smh. Kabam tests these champs before they're released. You'd think they'd know her shock damage was trash lol.

I still don't see why she had to be brought to the game.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Member Posts: 642 ★★★★
    My last 2 7* pulls have been blade and og spider man....I challenge you.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,057 ★★★★
    They aren't doing tune ups anymore I guess...soooo ya. Garbagio