Paragon Gauntlet

I just got my Paragon title and I also have completed and fully explored Thronebreaker difficulty event quest.
I am still unable to enter Paragon Gauntlet event quest.
Is it a bug or I am missing something?

Pics attached

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,782 ★★★★★
    You need to submit a support ticket. It only unlocks automatically if you were paragon before 100% EQ and had the objective.
  • Brad366Brad366 Posts: 98
    You should have an objective that gets you a ticket to the paragon gauntlet. If you explored thronebreaker before becoming paragon you may need to contact support to get the ticket.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 453 ★★★★
    If you completed event quest before attaining Paragon you are still locked out. You can contact support. It's a mixed bag of results from past complaints on whether they can help you. Otherwise you have to wait til next month.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,134 Guardian
    Brad366 said:

You should have an objective that gets you a ticket to the paragon gauntlet. If you explored thronebreaker before becoming paragon you may need to contact support to get the ticket.

But people DON'T have that objective at the time they did TB EQ, because they weren’t Paragon at that time.
    So later, they get the Objective, but cannot complete the Objective because they have already explored the TB EQ.

The way Kabam has worded the Requirements pop-up on the Gauntlet Quest is also very misleading (incorrect), and just adds to this confusion from new Paragon people every month.

The Requirement to enter the Gauntlet is *NOT* that you be Paragon and Explore TB EQ.

The Requirement is actually that it is locked behind needing a Gauntlet Ticket (and the way you earn the Ticket is by Exploring TB EQ while being Paragon).