**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think should be my top 3 attack champs for AQ and AW?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
n22kzckg9rfk.jpg
7hsytfi02ta4.jpg
pn0eiceht4pw.jpg
ipwvcwjvolv3.jpg

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I use 5* Magik, 5* Ghost Rider and 4* Magik in AQ on the cosmic lanes, and usually 4* Iceman, 4* Vision and (blank) for AW. Who would be the most suitable AW attack champ I could use when AQ is going on?
  • ⁴* aa
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    With a roster like that you ought to be able to answer this question yourself
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    hmmm, looking at your roster, i am surprised that you have asked this question.

When AQ and AW are going on at the same time, I have 5* Magik, Ghost Rider and 4* Magik running in AQ and I have dedicated 4* Iceman and 4* Vision (AoU) for AW attack champs. I haven't finalized the last attack champ I need to bring in AW to be the most useful.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Use one magik in AW too. She's very useful in AW offense. Also use either iceman/vision depending on your requirement. Thor/archangel/quake and ultron can be your AW offense too but again, it depends on your lane.
    I'd rankup wolverine for AQ btw.
    Hope this helps
  • InbaInba Posts: 27
    SL for aq
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    How does one knw which lane is which class in AQ? Is it always constant ? Then perhaps i should make note...or any online AQ resource?
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    Depends on your alliance, your mastery and you !
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    My team for AW is Drax 5 star r4, Starlord 4 star max, Iceman 4 star max.

AQ my team is 4 star Ghost rider max, 4 star Voodoo max, r3 (soon to be r4) 5 star Hulk.

All duped. They never let me down.
  • Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    edited January 2018
    Quake if you know how to use her is one of the best AW attack champs in the game. I’d say Quake, AA, Iceman for AW, if you don’t like Quake bring 5* Magik in her place. For AQ it doesn’t matter because AQ is easy, Ultron or GR should easily carry you through any map on any day, with 4* Magik for power control against bosses.
    Feeney234 wrote: »

AQ my team is 4 star Ghost rider max, 4 star Voodoo max, r3 (soon to be r4) 5 star Hulk.

@Feeney234 Is Drax 5* worth R4 if not duped. I have him as 5* but not duped and only at rank 1. But I have a maxed out sig 4* Drax that is rank 4. Hesitant to waste resources on Drax if not worth it. Should I rank 5 4* maxed out Drax or rank 3 unduped 5* Drax for AW?
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    raffster wrote: »

@Feeney234 Is Drax 5* worth R4 if not duped. I have him as 5* but not duped and only at rank 1. But I have a maxed out sig 4* Drax that is rank 4. Hesitant to waste resources on Drax if not worth it. Should I rank 5 4* maxed out Drax or rank 3 unduped 5* Drax for AW?

I had my Drax at r4 before I duped him. I had no regrets at all!!! The dupe just made him even more awesome
    raffster wrote: »

I had my Drax at r4 before I duped him. I had no regrets at all!!! The dupe just made him even more awesome

Perfect. I can R3 my 5* Drax on the next level up event.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I have a set lane for war, since you can see all the defenders I pick the best attackers for my lane, I take the 6th lane and bring Ultron for the bleed node, archangel for the healing node, and if there are magik or evade champs in the minibosses, but if the heal node are immune I swap Ultron for vision, so he can healblock them, last pick is drax if it's a heavy evade defense (his m attack is great at beating evAders) or sw if it's a power gainer defense