**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Daily super event.

Comments

• Options
    ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 88
    Kabam Jax said play around 2 battlegrounds game and you collect all 3 of the daily super, he didn't mention winning, I lost 7 in a row and If I didn't do an event quest I'd have nothing towards the daily super 🙄
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    edited June 27

Idk where Jax said that, since even if you win 2 matches you won’t get all 3 of the milestones, but you can see there’s no points awarded for losing a match.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★

I believe I was the one who said that, and I also believe I specifically said winning was necessary to earn points in Battlegrounds.

We considered participation points but believe it would lead to thousands of Summoners queueing into Battlegrounds matches and walking away from their phones, as it would have been an extremely energy efficient source of points. Obviously that could create a really poor experience, so to avoid that we decided we needed to link points to wins in Battlegrounds. It's somewhat unfortunate but it's our reality.

W decision. W explanation
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 474 ★★★

I believe I was the one who said that, and I also believe I specifically said winning was necessary to earn points in Battlegrounds.

We considered participation points but believe it would lead to thousands of Summoners queueing into Battlegrounds matches and walking away from their phones, as it would have been an extremely energy efficient source of points. Obviously that could create a really poor experience, so to avoid that we decided we needed to link points to wins in Battlegrounds. It's somewhat unfortunate but it's our reality.

I know the OP was discussing bg, but I think questing should be tweaked. I’ve been battling this annihulus for hours and don’t have a many points to show for that effort. If the goal of the super event is for active summoner engagement, why not make points for energy spent or quest nodes passed as opposed to questing fights won? A SoS or necro fight should be worth more than just autoplaying proven EQ or even act 1.1

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 ★★★

Do Road to the Labirinth
    22 (max) points per rival or complete 2 Arenas
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,380 Guardian

Do Road to the Labirinth
    22 (max) points per rival or complete 2 Arenas

2 Arenas ?? Do you mean run thru your available arena roster twice ?
    Or complete all milestones of a couple of arenas ?
    Both those are rather laborious.

(just in case people thought you meant just complete 2 matches, aka 6 fights, in arena. Nope)

Typical monthly EQ paths would need to do just around 4+ paths each day (but at least can auto-fight)
  • Options
    ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 88

Ok thanks for the explanation, I watched the twitch stream and I took away playing time as the criteria used to get points, Its possible I missed the winning part, it's not a big deal, just a misunderstanding.