**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What are you getting from the battlegrounds store?

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,638 ★★★★
edited June 27 in General Discussion
I’m currently paragon, and I’m not really sure what the best value in the bg store is for my money. I always grab all the T6cc selectors, but from there I’m not sure what the best value is, mainly when looking at T6cc crystals, 6* and 7* shards, and more.
What do you get or think is the most worth it?

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,552 ★★★★★
    As a valiant
    7* shards
    6* relic shards
    T6cc selectors
    Sometimes 6* sig stones.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 435 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

As a Valiant, the only thing I get is the 10 normal t6cc crystals every week. Not really targeting any specific class, so no point in paying the premium price for the selectors

Same. Occasionally will grab 7* shards if I'm close to a crystal.
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 287
    As a Valiant, the shards are more expensive than for Paragon, so I just buy 5 star shards for the ISO. I also buy T5 basic because for some reason I always run out ot that and not T3A.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    Valiant player, all sig stones + a couple of T6 crystals
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    I used to pick up the 10 t6cc crystals but after doing that for 2 months I’m now kinda broke. I’ve switched over to 6* sigs as those are cheap and I need to sig some champs for the ccp challenges. Sometimes 6* shards as well for the featured crystals.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    I used to get the 6* sig stones and the 6* shards when I was targeting certain champs from the featured crystals. But for about 2 months now, I've strictly been buying the T6CC crystals and selectors to build up my stock. Also will randomly buy some of the relic materials trying to get all my 6* relics to r2 over time.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97

I used to get the 6* sig stones and the 6* shards when I was targeting certain champs from the featured crystals. But for about 2 months now, I've strictly been buying the T6CC crystals and selectors to build up my stock. Also will randomly buy some of the relic materials trying to get all my 6* relics to r2 over time.

@jcphillips7 do you find the benefit worth it to rank up the relics? I’ve mostly been ignoring it except for when I happen to have acquired the materials
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

@jcphillips7 do you find the benefit worth it to rank up the relics? I’ve mostly been ignoring it except for when I happen to have acquired the materials
    It's just more OCD habit for me really, or when I don't have someone I want to level up, so I'd do relics instead to get some points. I have more than enough gold, so the costs of doing relics has never been something that's bothered me. I also want as much benefit as possible for my top, most used champs and the relics they have equipped.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    The best stuff is massively overpriced.

Obviously 7* shards and T6 cc are the most valuable.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    The only thing I buy is t6cc selectors every week.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    I kinda stopped spending on BG until 4th of july sales are revealed...also stopped all rank ups and stuff
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 575 ★★★
    Valiant Player- (order of priority) T6cc, T6b/t4a, sig stones, t5cc
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 966 ★★★★★
    Valient player. Typically get 5* Sig stones. So cheap and looking to max all champions (eventually). Then it’s T6cc unless I’m running low on T3a and T6b then I focus on them for a few weeks.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Valiant, t6cc selectors to fill out each class in anticipation of SOS supplying another t4a then switch to regulars.

7* shards if I'm close.

That's about it.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 540 ★★★
    valiant:,..t6 cc crystals or selectors.
    But for the past couple months mostly buying out the 7 * shards.
    Trying to expand my roster of new champs and get some awakenings to give me more options of champs to invest in.
  • Options
    Hulk808Hulk808 Posts: 40
    7* shards every week
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 643 ★★★
    As a valiant i still go for 6* shards. Been hunting for scorp, kate and absorbing man.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 470 ★★★

I kinda stopped spending on BG until 4th of july sales are revealed...also stopped all rank ups and stuff

You are aware that there is a limit to how many trophy tokens you can hold?
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 202 ★★
    Vaillant and 7* every week aswell until I have a really strong roster of 7* champs then I will switch progressively to T6CC
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 519 ★★
    6* shards and 5* shards for iso
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 644 ★★★
    6* sig stones & T6CC…
  • Options
    Supergamer_69Supergamer_69 Posts: 21
    i am uncollected, but imo you could get a deathless piece for 30k just for collection purposes. (getting ready to get bombed by disagrees).
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,632 ★★★
    5* Sig Stones (my Kate Bishop with 165 now and Cryo Arrow degenerates rival fast), T5 Cat and if about to reach 15* 6 stars crystal shards , I do buy more.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,504 ★★★★
    Im still sitting on at least 6 of each t6cc so I've been buying Sig stones atm and still have lots of tokens left over.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Only 7* shards, that's right, 7.