**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Want name change. (DrDisrespect)

So my ingame name is the same as my forum name. I've always been a huge fan of DrDisrespect that's why i made a name similar to his but with a twist. Maybe some of y'all heard about it but he came out on twitch with texting inappropriate to a minor. This is unacceptable and want to change my name ASAP. Can i get a name change?

Comments

• Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 435 ★★
    You can buy a name change token in game in the store
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,510 ★★★★
    New name poll?
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 451 ★★★

You can buy a name change token in game in the store

Given the situation i don't think it would have been great that he had to pay to get a name change. What Jax just did was great.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian
    I assume (hope) Jax also changed your IN-GAME name too.

**but in general this past year, Moderator feedback here (although wonderful like this, and Crashed's other replies confirming breaking of ToS like for Gauntlet, etc) does sort of contradict Miike's old adage of “Moderators here don’t have access to in game accounts”. 😀
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,668 ★★★★★

How about ilacskills?

FYI ilacskills was an extremely toxic MCOC youtuber, not a commentary on the OPs skills :)
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,641 ★★★
    So....you play and....disconnect?

And ....a King of "doing this"?

Also a Moderator helped you?

Congrats 👀

• Options
    DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Posts: 439 ★★

**but in general this past year, Moderator feedback here (although wonderful like this, and Crashed's other replies confirming breaking of ToS like for Gauntlet, etc) does sort of contradict Miike's old adage of “Moderators here don’t have access to in game accounts”. 😀

Jeah i tought Mr. Jax meant in-game name. Unfortunatly no😅
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian

Jeah i tought Mr. Jax meant in-game name. Unfortunatly no😅
    Need to user your In-Game Name Change Token then.
    If you still don’t have the FREE one people got way back when, you can purchase another Name Change Token to use.