Want name change. (DrDisrespect)

DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 478 ★★★
So my ingame name is the same as my forum name. I've always been a huge fan of DrDisrespect that's why i made a name similar to his but with a twist. Maybe some of y'all heard about it but he came out on twitch with texting inappropriate to a minor. This is unacceptable and want to change my name ASAP. Can i get a name change?

Comments

• Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★
    You can buy a name change token in game in the store
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    New name poll?
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★

You can buy a name change token in game in the store

Given the situation i don't think it would have been great that he had to pay to get a name change. What Jax just did was great.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    I assume (hope) Jax also changed your IN-GAME name too.

**but in general this past year, Moderator feedback here (although wonderful like this, and Crashed's other replies confirming breaking of ToS like for Gauntlet, etc) does sort of contradict Miike's old adage of “Moderators here don’t have access to in game accounts”. 😀
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

How about ilacskills?

FYI ilacskills was an extremely toxic MCOC youtuber, not a commentary on the OPs skills :)
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    So....you play and....disconnect?

And ....a King of "doing this"?

Also a Moderator helped you?

Congrats 👀

• DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 478 ★★★

**but in general this past year, Moderator feedback here (although wonderful like this, and Crashed's other replies confirming breaking of ToS like for Gauntlet, etc) does sort of contradict Miike's old adage of “Moderators here don’t have access to in game accounts”. 😀

Jeah i tought Mr. Jax meant in-game name. Unfortunatly no😅
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian

Jeah i tought Mr. Jax meant in-game name. Unfortunatly no😅
    Need to user your In-Game Name Change Token then.
    If you still don’t have the FREE one people got way back when, you can purchase another Name Change Token to use.