**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How was your 4th July pulls - Share it !!

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,458 ★★★★
Pulled abunch of champs !!

Roller coaster event choosing from the nexus pulls, but eventually pulled prowler again.

Pulled serpent from titan then Decided to open another titan and duped my serpent.

Decided to go gladiator over vox, he seems good after the buff.

How was your pulls?

Comments

• Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 60
    MBB said:

This year offers for valiant look terrible. Not worth for 36k unit

If they would have added an awakening gem plus 20x7 signature stones to add to the 7* Weapon-X, it would've made it more appealing.
    PT_99 said:

Kabam conspiracy theory #27

Kabam increased the 18k offers to 36k not to encourage more spending and rewards, but to split the 18k items into 36k, ultimately giving players less in the 18k offers than they would have received without the 36k option.

If they would have added a 7* awakening gem plus 20x7 signature stones to add to the 7* Weapon-X, it would've made it more appealing.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Time to Gaslight the peasants. Lol
    Ggs on your opening.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,559 ★★★★★
    edited June 29
    7* Onslaught from titan shards (after I r5a max sigged him on Monday of course).

But a 7* sig 40 Terrax from my arcade crystal. 🤢
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,555 ★★★★★
    Well, I only went through halfway, for 18k FTP units. I went with Nexus options over randomness; since there are quite a few slightly rubbish champs in every pool.

Didn't do too badly:

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 611 ★★★
    Silver surfer and Knull from arcade crystals.

2 basic pulls for 12k units... I Will save for Cyberweeked and Will save 5k units, what a waste.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,058 ★★★★★
    Nothing of value other than this

And it's a weird one for me cause I think she's mid but for some reason I'm not mad about it, I even want to r2 her lol.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★
    Brought a arcade crystals and duped my Hyperion. I ain't gonna use him so I'm mad.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,973 ★★★★★
    I got 5* Sinister in one of the valiant crystals from the solo event and duped 5* Beast in the other. Got Sassy in my 7* crystal. Happy with him.
  • Options
    Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 140
    I didn’t do horrible, but not great. Best pull was a dupe on The Serpent. Now I’m trying to decide on these 3 squirrel-neck D-heads

• Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 544 ★★★
    First time Serpent and then a dupe on Vox.
    Wasn’t too happy about the tech 2-3 rank up gem until i landed Prowler from the arcade crystal on my last spin.
    Zero dollars spent,..so i’m happy.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,855 ★★★★★
    Not really that happy with mine ... Onslaught was on the selector, and even so could had picked better. The rest of crystals had potencial to be better too, but didn't got the right choices even in the nexus.

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,193 ★★★★★
    MBB said:

This year offers for valiant look terrible. Not worth for 36k unit

What are you on about we got so many new champs to play with and a **** ton of r3 mats
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,825 ★★★★★

Roller coaster event choosing from the nexus pulls, but eventually pulled prowler again.

Pulled serpent from titan then Decided to open another titan and duped my serpent.

How was your pulls?

Awesome!!! Congrats!! 🔥🤘🏽🔥
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 ★★★
    Bro, it’s still June. Stop trying to make July happen.

Seriously though, very good pulls. I really want that Prowler to play around with.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    Love to see all the amazing pulls.

I had good fortune as well: 7s both Onslaught and Destroyer (twice), Serpent, Dust, Red Skull, and Rocket first-time pulls, and awakenings of Odin, Vox, Gladiator, and Hyperion.

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★
    Nada. Nothing stood out to me blowing $. Not even units. Although I'm semi thinking of at least the 750 to rank up my CMM.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 257 ★★★
    edited June 29
    I'm in for 3,750 units... Took Herc to R5, Got 7* R2 mats for my duped warlock, maxed the sigs on my CGR, and ascended/awakened my Kate. 500 shards short of my next 7*.

Crystals provided nothing but ISO.

I ain't mad (but I'm done spending units on anything but potions & revives until Valiant, now)

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,207 ★★★★

How was your pulls?

Boosted her sig level to 145!!! 😤 ✨️🙅🏼‍♀️✨️

Then got these 2! 👊🏽👊🏽

And chose to wake this sleeping giant up!! FINALLY lol

What happened to “I was going to spend 30k and now I can’t!” Because they didn’t make a store tab?