Kabam, how is this possible?

XlebXleb Member Posts: 319

The screenshots are not mine. The man just took the 5* Mr Sinister from the selector and got this

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,313 ★★★★★
    This is what I think must have happened. He used to play the game when selling champs was allowed, and sold all his champs. Never opened any 5* or above crystals. And now he returned to game and claimed this sinsiter. So now 5* sinister was the only champ he have.
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 319

This is what I think must have happened. He used to play the game when selling champs was allowed, and sold all his champs. Never opened any 5* or above crystals. And now he returned to game and claimed this sinsiter. So now 5* sinister was the only champ he have.

Maybe you should look at his title? Or can Sinister take it on alone?
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,346 ★★★★★
    Wait, what selector?
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 319
    Terra said:

Wait, what selector?

The one in the store is free. Where are the 6* and 5* versions of Sinister
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    edited June 29

But how 2m account when the 5 is the strongest valiant also makes no sense also selling champs ended what when variant waning moon came out due to people didnt have any 1 stars
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,313 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah his account rating is 2 m so it's definitely some kind of mod report to kabam.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,346 ★★★★★
    Xleb said:

Terra said:

Wait, what selector?

The one in the store is free. Where are the 6* and 5* versions of Sinister
    Huh, totally missed that. Cheers for the alert ^^