**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Will you be spending on these "totally fair" offers?

I am so unbelievably disappointed in the 4th of July deals Kabam has put out.
As a paragon, I would never consider any of the lower-tier offers and I have to spend an absurd amount of units to get something that feels like a paragon reward.

All the deals allowed for is for Cavaliers and Thronebreaker to be able to Whale out and get champions way too powerful for their progression.

I would like an official statement from Kabam that addresses these disappointing rewards.

Will you be spending on these rewards?

Will you be spending on these "totally fair" offers? 124 votes

No
63%
EgyptOverseerSnizzbarNanoDroidVegeta9001Drake2078ShaggyMMilkyFoxhero007legolas253MkhSw0rdMasterezgoingDorkyNoOnexROHerbal_TaxmanTheHeroDeservedKerneasFunkrcm2017Bulmkt 79 votes
Yes
36%
NMEONESBKSwisherSweetxNigJerryJiverCapt_MegasauceFeeney234ZsirhcZGulfstream550RockyshockyColinwhitworth69JollyHawkpeixemacacoCrumb3307Aykut387Powerofpain1001RebarkLegionnaireItsClobberinTimeGiantwalrus56Ben_15455 45 votes

Comments

• Options
    Logieman2012Logieman2012 Posts: 2
    No
    Ansh_A said:

I dont agree. I am a paragon player and have just bought the first two unit offers to rank up my photon and warlock to r2. 3750 units well spent imo. I am debating the black Panther deal to rank up my Odin or CMM next to r2. It is giving me a good balance of classes for r2 and then i can push for t4a for rank 3.

The problem with the deals is not that it doesnt cater to paragon. The problem is it gives the same resources to a cav player. Cavalier players shouldn't be able to r2 7*s. That is creating a huge imbalance.

Me personally I think that the rewards should have been better for Paragon, but I agree the main issue is that they gave these rewards to cavalier players.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited June 29
    Yes
    Yes but not as much as I expected to... I'm not a big fan of spending on champs or rankup materials outright.

Personally, I'd rather see discounted units without all the extras... or just some potion & revive bundles with better than average value so I can tackle necro and/or Act 8 with a little more confidence. With that said, I got some decent account growth out of my 3750 units, and that'll have to do for now.

I started the game at a really awkward time I guess (early Paragon, active for 7 months)
  • Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 116 ★★
    No
    No, but to be fair they would have had to be extremely good to make me spend on them. Crystal shards (especially titan shards that we still treasure like every pull is a game braking champ) just don't cut it.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 691 ★★★
    No
    I actually really like how they did the deals for this 4th of July. I don’t feel like I’m gonna be too far left behind for not spending.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 903 ★★★★
    edited June 29
    I'm not voting either way because I'm undecided.

If I can pull a decent 6* that I want to promote (thinking of Serpent, Bullseye or someone like that) I'll probably get the 750 credit Paragon Tier 1 Bundle C to get them to R4, just to save some resources. Failing that I'll maybe get Bundle B for the 50% Tier 6 class catalyst.

But no more than that.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,601 ★★★★
    No
    Bought 1 Odin only. Banking up units for Nov
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    Seems like time game gives you valiant rewards and you expect your units to also get you valiant quality deals. Easy way to solve this is to just become valiant.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,446 ★★★★★
    I’ll get the 750 unit offer for some t6cc but that’s it lol
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 290 ★★
    Yes
    The rank up gems because I had the 750 units to spare, and the one million gold on top helped me rank up a few champions.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 955 ★★★
    Went the 750 unit route to rank up Aegon to see if I can do Necro.
    Paragon is the forgotten. Gonna try for Valiant.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 884 ★★★
    edited June 29
    Just here to watch the chaos happening!!
    NOTE TO KABAM: I'm using non-vulgar words here, but who knows if you plan to take this post down as well!!

Want to point that I spent just 3375 units, and not be a sucker to spend more. No need to give Kasham my hard earned units. I'll be hoarding them units for next July 4th deals (if they aren't cra.... I meant "unfair)!! 😁
  • Options
    The_Boss253The_Boss253 Posts: 88
    No
    Ansh_A said:

I dont agree. I am a paragon player and have just bought the first two unit offers to rank up my photon and warlock to r2. 3750 units well spent imo. I am debating the black Panther deal to rank up my Odin or CMM next to r2. It is giving me a good balance of classes for r2 and then i can push for t4a for rank 3.

The problem with the deals is not that it doesnt cater to paragon. The problem is it gives the same resources to a cav player. Cavalier players shouldn't be able to r2 7*s. That is creating a huge imbalance.

Take your CMM to r2, she’s the ultimate Onslaught counter. I took mine up and I have no regrets.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited June 30
    Yes
    I take back everything I said about this event (Nexus paragon crystals from Tony Stark's Briefcase deal)
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,726 ★★★★
    Yes
    Only the 750 units deal and will choose to upgrade a 6 stars from R1 to R4.

Today at 510 units ,240 to go
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    edited June 30
    No
    The Odin deals and tony stark deals look pretty ok. But I never whale out, I as tempted to get a couple Tony Starks deals but even that I didn't do. A free ascension and some generic 7* sigs would never go amiss.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,771 ★★★★★
    No
    I had hoped for at least 10% t4a, which I can't get. The first tier is fairly cheap, but totally useless for me. Rankup gems/materials? I have full catalyst stash. Dust? I barely manage to spend the monthly income. 7* shards? Nice, but 1k is less than a week's worth of SQ.

The deals may be good for someone, but buying resources I don't need only to unlock meaningful offers is something I don't wanna do.
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 283 ★★★
    edited June 30
    No
    These deals are mediocre at best (Valiant)
  • Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 66
    Yes
    As a paragon player, i was expecting more Rank 1-2 gems

Ansh_A said:

Me personally I think that the rewards should have been better for Paragon, but I agree the main issue is that they gave these rewards to cavalier players.
    I was expecting more 1-2 rank-up gems and
    OldManHop said:

I take back everything I said about this event (Nexus paragon crystals from Tony Stark's Briefcase deal)

Congradulations.

I have also opened 19 x Paragon Nexus and received a 7* Venom, 2 x 6 stars and mainly 4*.
    It was a successful opening for me, but I saw some guys, on YouTube, opening 20 and getting only 4 and 5 stars. The RNG is too big.