**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can We Please Stop Adding Deathless Pieces in Battlegrounds

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 453 ★★★
I don't think I'm the only one who feels like this. Battlegrounds have been very encouraging for people who have bigger accounts and whales, but there are some casual players who just wants the deathless pieces without the grind of battlegrounds.

It was possible with Deathless KG so I don't see why not continue the trend of not putting deathless pieces in Battlegrounds.

Would probably better to have a Carina's challenge of sort like using the 3* of the original champion in ROL. Still better than climbing to GC.

Hopefully others will agree.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★
    Rol with 3s we had and isnt tough enough they want it to be tough so it would be like a lab 4 star requirement or something abyss
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Rol with 3s we had and isnt tough enough they want it to be tough so it would be like a lab 4 star requirement or something abyss

Sigh 😔 yeah but it's not a grind compared to getting to GC
  • Options
    kenadroid said:

Bendy said:

Sigh 😔 yeah but it's not a grind compared to getting to GC
    Id rather a grind than something a lot of players wouldnt do till a point it wont be tough like when 4s can get the added bonus or options for abyss fights that the requirement can do since say u do easy path u need a option for cmm which isnt easy without a mystic
  • Options
    DrZola said:

The other option is to keep Deathless pieces in BGs and realize (too late) that people just stop caring about them.

I think the “bigger accounts cruise through BGs” argument isn’t totally accurate. Some do, but for many accounts that don’t make a career of BGs it’s a slog like it is for everyone else. Double that slog with the seeding mess and then add some more on top for the impact of 7/4 deals.

Dr. Zola

It was possible with Deathless KG not needing a piece from battlegrounds tho. I don't see why not keep it as a trend of not adding the piece to BGs
  • Options
    kenadroid said:

DrZola said:

The other option is to keep Deathless pieces in BGs and realize (too late) that people just stop caring about them.

I think the “bigger accounts cruise through BGs” argument isn’t totally accurate. Some do, but for many accounts that don’t make a career of BGs it’s a slog like it is for everyone else. Double that slog with the seeding mess and then add some more on top for the impact of 7/4 deals.

Dr. Zola

It was possible with Deathless KG not needing a piece from battlegrounds tho. I don't see why not keep it as a trend of not adding the piece to BGs
    They said not every piece be bgs but will now and then we can expect maybe the last deathless to be different just have to wait also bit late now that its just 1 deathless to be revealed
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,682 ★★★★★
    kenadroid said:

Would probably better to have a Carina's challenge of sort like using the 3* of the original champion in ROL. Still better than climbing to GC.

Oh please no what an awful suggestion. Making us slog through act 8 bosses with the limited pool was awful.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Any Valiant with 2 r3s and even mediocre skills can get to gc especially after changes to the medal system.

If you made this post when the season is about to end, I would've talked in favour of you. But there's 19 more days into this season. You cannot get to gc if you never try to in the first place.

You don't like/don't play bgs? Cool. There's more content in game other than bgs, But deathless piece is only for those who play all game modes.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,544 ★★★★★
    It’s literally made for endgame players lmao. The 7* pieces aren’t for people who can do this type of content
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,682 ★★★★★
    Good point, Dr -- just like they should've done something about the Magnetron crystals because getting a win was much tougher for some.

I would prefer most pieces be in permanent content, but I'm not sure how that would work.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,073 ★★★★
    Agreed, not everything has to be from BGs
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    I don't really like BGs, but better there then the showcase thing. I don't play high end war, have no desire to, but I probably could have ranked all the counters and muscled through it if it wasn't only 2 weeks. At least this next one is just in completion not exploration.
  • Options
    All I'm asking for is to put the deathless pieces in another place, not in bgs, that ROL was just a suggestion. Even high end players like me gets frustrated in BGs. Winning two fights and you get bad streak of losing it all from bigger accounts due to matching bad luck or bad RNG.

I got three 7r3, but I've matched with people who have seven 7r3 and all duped/high sigs.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,359 ★★★★★
    kenadroid said:

All I'm asking for is to put the deathless pieces in another place, not in bgs, that ROL was just a suggestion. Even high end players like me gets frustrated in BGs. Winning two fights and you get bad streak of losing it all from bigger accounts due to matching bad luck or bad RNG.

I got three 7r3, but I've matched with people who have seven 7r3 and all duped/high sigs.

Was there a good reason the piece couldn't be in the solo event milestones instead of GC? This grind is horrible.
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 170
    Agreed. There should at least be an ALTERNATE challenge to get the piece. Rare resources should NEVER be locked behind COMPETITIVE game modes. It creates a system of haves and have-nots. Are they going to start putting Deathless pieces in Platinum and Master-level War rewards too? Competitive game modes have EVER-CHANGING requirements to win them, based on how strong you are compared to other players. And it's simply not fair to say you will be denied this reward because you're not as good as other players. In theory, EVERY single player in the game can get the piece from a Carina's challenge or other kind of quest. And everyone SHOULD have an equal opportunity to get these rare trophy champs.
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 193
    I disagree - I want T6CC & 6* sigstones to progress my account & Bg is the best place for that so putting something in BGs is 2-in-1 for me. I don't want to do BGs + Another carina's challenge .
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 193
    kenadroid said:

I don't think I'm the only one who feels like this. Battlegrounds have been very encouraging for people who have bigger accounts and whales, but there are some casual players who just wants the deathless pieces without the grind of battlegrounds.

It was possible with Deathless KG so I don't see why not continue the trend of not putting deathless pieces in Battlegrounds.

If u are casual player why u want deathless champs ???
  • Options
    ManbatnManbatn Posts: 69
    I agree I did it to get the gully piece but I won’t ever be doing it again no matter what rewards are thrown in.
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 116 ★★
    I prefer BG and not another carina challenge… just saying
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,359 ★★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

kenadroid said:

If u are casual player why u want deathless champs ???
    Casual with regards to BGs.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★

I prefer BG and not another carina challenge… just saying

Carina's are at least permanent content