A Confession of Mine.

TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,293 ★★★★★
I have played the game for many years. Close to almost a decade at this point. So have I developed my own kind of approach and enjoyment towards playing this game.

And there's a barrier still left for me that is very likely I'll never be able to overcome.
I'm currently a late game Paragon. Several r5 6*s.
And there-in lies the crutch itself.
I'm more willing and wanting to r5 a 6* than a 7* r2+.
Is this a wrong mentality of me?
It's holding me back from getting any further in the game primarily for the title.

Comments

• RaselRanaRaselRana Member Posts: 16
    No. I also upgrading my 6* champions to rank5 instead of ranking up my 7*s.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 722 ★★★
    6 Star Rank 5 and ascended are comparable to 7 Star Rank 3 according to the game team. But you definitely want to start working on at least 2 7 Stars to begin prepping for valiant. It’s only 2.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,780 ★★★★★
    U should work on 7r2s that u think u would 7 r3 and the r5s after valiant as u get more t6cc then to rank anything u want
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    @Terra I could've been Valiant early on but I don't love content like the Necropolis and didn't want to explore it even though I had the units. I still haven't explored it and won't any time soon since I burned 36k units (I had 38k, didn't spend) on the current deals but I've been Valiant for some time now and it's worth doing. Don't stop ranking 6*s if that's how you want to play it. I'll still rank some under the right circumstances. But you should start transitioning to 7*s when it makes sense.