Thing
Nova
Sym supreme
Luke Cage
Blade
Silver Sable (pre buff)

Comments

• WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Imagine putting spider punk anywhere other than bottom 3 and Luke cage so low
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    I actually agree with most of this one. I’d put WT over Dust tho cause she’s actually a pretty hard hitter
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 267 ★★
    Except everything else you misunderstood Sersi..
  • AddictorAddictor Member Posts: 428 ★★★

Except everything else you misunderstood Sersi..

I know she is not bad and has some fans, but tbh she is just above mid tier, not the best for sure.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme should be higher
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★
    edited July 1

Nova is not above Sym Supreme wtf.

finally someone understand :*
    edited July 1
    i'd say sym supreme is in top 10 easily. No dupe requires and wreck most heavily buffed matchups. Destroyer should be higher. Prowler is a bit lower
    Imo:
    Onslaught
    Serpent
    Bullseye
    Red Skull
    Destroyer
    Negasonic
    Dust
    White Tiger
    Sym Supreme
    Prowler
    Iron heart
    Sersi
    Luke Cage
    Spider Punk
    Thing
    Nova
    Blade
    Silver Sable (pre buff)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

i'd say sym supreme is in top 10 easily. No dupe requires and wreck most heavily buffed matchups. Destroyer should be higher. Prowler is a bit lower

Fr. He is one of the best counters for the best defender rn (Serpent), and people be still mad pulling him. LMAO.

Jack2634 said:

Fr. He is one of the best counters for the best defender rn (Serpent), and people be still mad pulling him. LMAO.
    Many mystics can counter Serpent, why do you need him, esp from Titan?
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

Imo:
    Onslaught
    Serpent
    Bullseye
    Red Skull
    Destroyer
    Negasonic
    Dust
    White Tiger
    Sym Supreme
    Prowler
    Iron heart
    Sersi
    Luke Cage
    Spider Punk
    Thing
    Nova
    Blade
    Silver Sable (pre buff)

Lowballing Prowler
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,423 ★★★★★
    I really like Destroyer.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★
    edited July 1
    You're like TOOOOOO generous on negasonic

She's easily below
    Dust (r3 wrecks everything in attack defence)
    Prowler
    Whitetiger (sp2 spam brrrr)
    Even Luke Cage.

NeSo exists only to counter 1 hero, that's it, that's her role and even in that she SUCKS.
    Bullseye in his usual war place is often placed at biohazard, stun reflection, stun purification, stun immune and "stun gives damage" nodes, she falls flat.
    PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

NeSo exists only to counter 1 hero, that's it, that's her role and even in that she SUCKS.
    Bullseye in his usual war place is often placed at biohazard, stun reflection, stun purification, stun immune and "stun gives damage" nodes, she falls flat.

Negasonic counters the whole skill class and while her damage is mid af, she’s much faster than dust and luke in battlegrounds and her bullseye counter is primarily built for bgs content
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

Negasonic counters the whole skill class and while her damage is mid af, she’s much faster than dust and luke in battlegrounds and her bullseye counter is primarily built for bgs content
    If players wanted to counter Bullseye just in BG then Kabam wasted lots of time because mutant Queen exists. Along with weaponX, Mr sinster, Gorr etc, justifying NeSo existence just for Bullseye BG is worst case scenario.

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,417 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

The lower ones are pretty bad tbh. Ironheart SymSupreme Luke and Sersi should be higher while trash like Spunk and Nova should be at the bottom, Negasonic's also a little too high.

Also not saying Luke is better but he is faster, people are still sleeping on Luke way too much after the buff.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

https://youtu.be/GfDHtw6Kydw?si=9v2gCiffMTOvKAW1
    edited July 1
    PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

If players wanted to counter Bullseye just in BG then Kabam wasted lots of time because mutant Queen exists. Along with weaponX, Mr sinster, Gorr etc, justifying NeSo existence just for Bullseye BG is worst case scenario.

Gorr is slower, Mr sinister sucks with inequity, and weapon x takes more damage. Kitty is also mid af for battlegrounds

Like I said, Negasonic was disappointing for me too cause of her damage but she has her uses in battlegrounds. She’s definitely not better than a lot of these other champs tho

Addictor said:

Would it be possible to spend that money on brain cells instead of Titans or nah? Those rankings are so bad 💀

Why are you being so mean?
    Cause this is obviously another flex post disguised as a tier list. Just like those rate my roster posts you make every single month.
    That’s 100% stereotype. I just listed all the champs in Titan, and you thought that was flex? I’m worried about your brain.

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

The lower ones are pretty bad tbh. Ironheart SymSupreme Luke and Sersi should be higher while trash like Spunk and Nova should be at the bottom, Negasonic's also a little too high.

Also not saying Luke is better but he is faster, people are still sleeping on Luke way too much after the buff.
    Really? I’ve seen some stuff with Luke but he hasn’t been that quick. He’s good but not my first choice considering the rest of the science class. I agree that Negasonic is too high, I’d put her below prowler and WT too but she’s catching a little too much flack lol
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

Gorr is slower, Mr sinister sucks with inequity, and weapon x takes more damage. Kitty is also mid af for battlegrounds
    How can you call someone mid when there's a literal picture attached with 51k score, you NeSo players really are something
    edited July 1
    PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

The "queen" is a turle against Nick, Mole-Man, Killmonger, Korg, Attuma (for the last three you even have to make sure you hit only while phased to ignore thorns). Negasonic claps all of these way faster than Kitty.
    Sinister is straight up garbage if there's Inequity 2.
    Gorr is cosmic not mutant lol he does not counter the entire skill class.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    edited July 1
    PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

Bishop is the best and fastest bullseye counter.

Also never knew kitty can do this much damage lmaoo😱
    Addictor said:

Addictor said:

Would it be possible to spend that money on brain cells instead of Titans or nah? Those rankings are so bad 💀

Why are you being so mean?
    Cause this is obviously another flex post disguised as a tier list. Just like those rate my roster posts you make every single month.
    That’s 100% stereotype. I just listed all the champs in Titan, and you thought that was flex? I’m worried about your brain.
    You posted a "rate my roster" yesterday, you're not fooling anyone buddy lmao
    PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

She's easily below
    Prowler
    Even Luke Cage.

How can you call someone mid when there's a literal picture attached with 51k score, you NeSo players really are something
    In an ideal matchup lmao. No top player runs Kitty in their deck, not a single one. She’s slow af and not relevant for most champs. Negasonic could do that fight in the same time and she at least has more use on defense and counters more skills faster 🤷🏼‍♀️