Spent 18k units on the July 4th deal 😞

DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Member Posts: 162 ★★
So after lot of reluctance, i finally spent 18k units as a paragon on the July 4th deal, and it felt so underwhelming on the amount of rewards we get.

Compared to last 2 years - July 4th, cyber weekend and banquet deals, this was the worst in terms of reward for the highest amount of units I have used.

Felt so underwhelming that still in shock as to why I wasted my 18k units 😞

Comments

• SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 113 ★
    I didn't spent a unit on this deal, and i dont plan to, i would rather pass necro for valiant.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Get to valiant bruh
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,625 ★★★★★
    You guys are treating free farmed units as if they were real money... Kabam wants to make money not have you spend pixels...
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★

You guys are treating free farmed units as if they were real money... Kabam wants to make money not have you spend pixels...

Never in the post it's mentioned that guy grinded Arena instead of purchasing Odins for his units.
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    I mean, it's not like you didn't know what you were spending your units on.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,625 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Never in the post it's mentioned that guy grinded Arena instead of purchasing Odins for his units.
    Yeah cause people who complain about unit deals or regret spending them actually went ahead and bought them.. come on dude..