**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7* r3 - Venom, Hulk or Maestro?

WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Posts: 59
edited July 2 in General Discussion
All currently r2, none awakened. I do have awakened 6*venom relic equipped on 7*venom so I’ve gotta assume he’ll be the majority answer but curious if I’m missing out on another thought.

currently in GC, so the season meta isn’t a reason imo.

This will be my 8th r3 and none of them are cosmic or science

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    We must set our bias aside...

Smash
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

Smash

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,542 ★★★★★
    Maestro to be a troller
  • Options
    WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Posts: 59
    edited July 2

Maestro to be a troller

I’m laughing because it’s a a real consideration lol
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,078 ★★★★
    Maestro Smash
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 ★★★
    Hulk all the way
    Terra said:

BeastDad said:

Smash

Censored gif. More scenes after.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 230 ★★★
    Unduped r2 Venom with a duped 5* Venom relic has been underwhelming to me. He’s effective, but not what I was hoping for based on the hype.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 269 ★★★

Unduped r2 Venom with a duped 5* Venom relic has been underwhelming to me. He’s effective, but not what I was hoping for based on the hype.

On the same boat with you. Took him to r2 equipped with Venom relic to see if increase in rank made him any considerably better. Fights with him are not any impressively quicker than with other champs of same rank, not anywhere close to Hulk's or Jugg's. His uitilities are, well, okayish to be fair, not game changing for me. Maybe he's ppl's favorite villain. 🤷
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    edited July 2
    TrongNov said:

On the same boat with you. Took him to r2 equipped with Venom relic to see if increase in rank made him any considerably better. Fights with him are not any impressively quicker than with other champs of same rank, not anywhere close to Hulk's or Jugg's. His uitilities are, well, okayish to be fair, not game changing for me. Maybe he's ppl's favorite villain. 🤷
    He actually needs the r3, For some wierd reason r2 venom can't be a nuke like r2 juggs or hulk, But r3 Venom can perform equal to r3 juggs/hulk in class advantage matchups.

When My venom was r2 (and most of my champs at that time were r2/r5) I haven't used him much. But at r3 he is a killing machines against anything that bleeds with no crit resistance.

You can pull a hell lot of 25-30 second fights in r3, with a bit of rng on your side.
  • Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 227
    Hulk will get you further and solve more for you then Venom will in game.
  • Options
    SeyuohSeyuoh Posts: 69

Maestro to be a troller

I absolutely hate that big blue dumby in BG’s. I need to get my hands on a Kushala, Wiccan, or learn how to beat him with Chavez. Fast.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    Seyuoh said:

Maestro to be a troller

I absolutely hate that big blue dumby in BG’s. I need to get my hands on a Kushala, Wiccan, or learn how to beat him with Chavez. Fast.
    Other than those, champs like CGR, Juggs, Kate, Hood, and Werewolf are all fantastic maestro counters
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,860 ★★★★★
    I think R3 venom is better overall than R3 hulk, hulk still does hulk things at R2 but venom needs the extra rank more.