Raid Assault Champs

Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 β˜…β˜…β˜…
After the last raid struggles, we are planning for a better time this raid (hopefully 😬). Who last raid actually did something useful on assault? Seems like the assault champ pool isn’t that great.

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used kitty pride but Hulkbuster is a good option.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 β˜…β˜…β˜…

How did kitty do against all the fights? Was there any she struggled against?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,026 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Fact that ikarus Mysterio and terrax is in availability roster instead of actual heroes is disgusting
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,358 Guardian
    Hulkbuster with DoT boost is great. Longer power lock, sp1 stun, and heavy shocks. You also can use it against modok
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Member Posts: 176 β˜…β˜…
    Has anyone tried domino? I imagine guardian shock destroys her? or is it doable?
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pikolu said:

Hulkbuster with DoT boost is great. Longer power lock, sp1 stun, and heavy shocks. You also can use it against modok

I used HB with Crit Crusher and had no problem until Modok. If specials counted for the knockdown, I think it wouldn't have been a problem, but a 1-hit low reach heavy is hard
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,907 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If they remove the modok nodes then Aegon will be the best possible option for assault
  • GkeveryGkevery Member Posts: 38 β˜…
    I used domino last round, @EgretM4

gaurdian was rough. just my 6*-dusted. and modok was near impossible with his instant punish on an auto blocked hit from her double hit med.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 3
    Matty_Ice said:

Can’t say I struggled with any of the fights except Modok. Seems like most of our group struggled vs Modok.

Pikolu said:

I used HB with Crit Crusher and had no problem until Modok. If specials counted for the knockdown, I think it wouldn't have been a problem, but a 1-hit low reach heavy is hard
    So it seems right now that Hulkbuster is possibly the best path option.

Matty_Ice said:

Can’t say I struggled with any of the fights except Modok. Seems like most of our group struggled vs Modok.
    Good to know. Trying to find an assault champ who can do all the fights well is a struggle. Right now it seems best Modok option is to send as many hulkings and molemans as possible.
  • PenzitoPenzito Member Posts: 71 β˜…
    Had one member roll Modok with his R3 killmonger. No idea how but assume get the counter punch and then punish his SP1 for true strike
    Penzito said:

Had one member roll Modok with his R3 killmonger. No idea how but assume get the counter punch and then punish his SP1 for true strike

Ok, that’s interesting. Do you know how KM did on the lane fights? Could he actually hit the damage cap consistently?
  • cab55cab55 Member Posts: 37 β˜…
    edited July 3
    The best option that works for every fight is killmonger. Because he can bypass autoblock by punishing the special attacks, which complements perfectly with the crit crusher role boost.
    But dont use the DoT boost (siphon slider), because it doesn't work.
    I used it in the previous raids (my KM is 7* rank 2) and it was a disaster. I wasn't doing big damage and other people that used KM told that it worked fine with the crit crusher boost.
  • PenzitoPenzito Member Posts: 71 β˜…
    Matty_Ice said:

Penzito said:

Ok, that’s interesting. Do you know how KM did on the lane fights? Could he actually hit the damage cap consistently?
    I wish I could help there but this fella only took on modok near the end
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 399 β˜…β˜…
    Matty_Ice said:

After the last raid struggles, we are planning for a better time this raid (hopefully 😬). Who last raid actually did something useful on assault? Seems like the assault champ pool isn’t that great.

It's not the full list

• Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 75 β˜…
    HB was fine for path fights but was terrible for Modok due to the knockdown thing and losing charges randomly.
    Although they fixed the knockdown rules to include specials.. i'm going to try my Killmonger next week.
  • Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Member Posts: 124 β˜…
    Aegon carried last raid for me.
    Thanks everybody! We will probably try Hulkbuster, Aegon, or Kitty this time.