Damage comparison on my 7 star r3s

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
For these champs, 550k hp should be a walk in the park considering their rank, but I must admit, there’s one in particular that seems a bit disappointing…

Comments

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    For a pure nuke with bad performance in longer fights, Prowler is scoring a disappointing number… how do Silk, Hulk and Titania outdamage him by so much WITH CLASS DISADVANTAGE? I was always a bit skeptical about his numbers, but it seems it’s true, he’s really not at the right level for a nuke and it’s not like he would perform better against a 350k healthpool except against Titania who goes for her sp3 and it’s over…
    Oh and we don’t talk about Weapon X, he’s a monster attacker in both short and long fights.

• Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 674 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I was waiting for Silver Sable at the end with like 3 minutes lmaooo

Give her some respect, it’s like 2:20, I know I have her 😞
    ahmynuts said:

Yeah like I’m gonna r3 her 💀💀💀

ahmynuts said:

Give her some respect, it’s like 2:20, I know I have her 😞
    Well actually, the r1 does it in 1:40, so the r3 should do 1:15 at best.

1:50 actually, nevermind. 1:20 at r3…
  • Zoolander29Zoolander29 Member Posts: 24
    Did the same with my R3s no boosts but used syngeries

• LiquidheatLiquidheat Member Posts: 4
    Quick silver will always be super high hits since he hid 10 times on a regular combo. And unless you getting his timer buffs then he is just a fun champion. I regret rank4 my 6stsr I don't use him anymore
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Quick silver will always be super high hits since he hid 10 times on a regular combo. And unless you getting his timer buffs then he is just a fun champion. I regret rank4 my 6stsr I don't use him anymore

It's actually 13 hits but yeah I see your point. He was amazing, I loved him and took him to r4 over scorp....then now he sits bench
  • Stone3xStone3x Member Posts: 60

My go with the ol cagey, could've done it like 2ish seconds faster but WS sat on 1% at the end off sp1 🥲
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,337 ★★★★★

For a pure nuke with bad performance in longer fights, Prowler is scoring a disappointing number… how do Silk, Hulk and Titania outdamage him by so much WITH CLASS DISADVANTAGE? I was always a bit skeptical about his numbers, but it seems it’s true, he’s really not at the right level for a nuke and it’s not like he would perform better against a 350k healthpool except against Titania who goes for her sp3 and it’s over…

Prowler isn’t a straight nuke. He’s a utility powerhouse with a high skill ceiling to get the most out of him. The fact that he can even be mentioned in the same sentence as champs like Hulk, Titania, and Silk (all of whom get their big damage from furies or other effects which are not severely impacted by class disadvantage), is very impressive.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    I think different champs are going to hit differently.

Last 2 hits of her Sp 2 + armor breaks combined for 93,558 damage.

6 hits later....81,000 crit + armor breaks =108,131 heavy attack to a KO.

Time includes her ramp-up to Binary Ignition which was around 40 seconds..

After the beatdown lol

Did the same with my R3s no boosts but used syngeries

How’d I outdamage your Onslaught without suicides?
    Wicket329 said:

Prowler isn’t a straight nuke. He’s a utility powerhouse with a high skill ceiling to get the most out of him. The fact that he can even be mentioned in the same sentence as champs like Hulk, Titania, and Silk (all of whom get their big damage from furies or other effects which are not severely impacted by class disadvantage), is very impressive.
    I disagree completely, his skill ceiling is not that high and he’s got utility that fails to address healing and prowess. Apart from his evade counter he’s really not special in the tech class unless he’s a nuke.
    Stone3x said:

My go with the ol cagey, could've done it like 2ish seconds faster but WS sat on 1% at the end off sp1 🥲

No synergies? If so that’s impressive, I’d love one from the titans.
    Snizzbar said:

What's the issue again? Prowler obviously isn't the best option for that fight but was still quicker than the champs in the first three screenshots 🤷‍♂️

They have class disadvantage and they’re also much much faster than him in longer fights.

Quicksilver does LoL Starlord in 2:32 and he still has very respectable short fight damage with his immense utility. He’s a beast.

I’m really considering doing my WPX as my next r3, even though I ascended my 6* not terribly long ago.

I paid a ton for him, so I feel he deserves it. And he’s fun as hell to play and dominate Bullseyes with.

He’s insane, recommend the r3 100%.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,879 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

I disagree completely, his skill ceiling is not that high and he’s got utility that fails to address healing and prowess. Apart from his evade counter he’s really not special in the tech class unless he’s a nuke.
    I agree his ceiling isn't that high.
    But I'd say it's okay to be different/unique, and for that uniqueness to be your selling point without the damage being 'special'. His Falter mechanic is incredibly versatile, for avoiding attacks, or gaining openings.

His primary damage mechanism (Rupture passives, and Physical Burst damage) is unique for Techs; and if it relied on something other than Incinerate (which opponents can be immune to) then it would be more than enough to justify taking him up as a champion that can tick a lot of boxes, and hold a place in your roster.

His damage not actually being based on Incinerate, but relying on it is an annoying design. If it relied on a different effect (a Rupture debuff, Cowardice debuff, Physical Vulnerability debuff or something) then it would be far more widely applicable, and make him a much better option against opponents like Havoc, Bishop and Onslaught.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,150 ★★★★
    edited July 4
    Now I always liked this one. Yes.... Synergies in place and suicides, but, class disadvantage... And Rank 1, not rank 3....

39 seconds. Which is faster than most of my 36, R2/r3s/5/65 ascended.

JAYIRI said:

I don't really think the time matters much
    Some champs take longer to reach their damage rotation. Prowler just took longer and I assume 2 damage rotations to finish the fight.
    Some champs are straight nukes and would probably finish in just one damage rotation and some champs take longer but excel in longer matchups.

That’s straight up wrong, Prowler has immediate access to his damage, he doesn’t have a ramp.