**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Costs for redoing masteries

Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
I know that free mastery week is coming up. I wanted to ask Kabam if there's been any consideration to making this a permanent thing? There are a lot of situations that can call for mastery rearranging, but I feel like charging 1-10 units for masteries we already have is just petty. Maybe if we could choose specific masteries to reset it would be so bad, but as it is we have to reset the whole category to change one or two masteries. If you don't like the idea of making mastery rearranging free, maybe you could consider that instead? I feel like there's a layer of strategy there that is being underutilized because of the silly costs. Maybe that's not a lot of units, but that's part of why it seems so petty. What's the point of that other than to make an unnecessary poke at our unit stash?

tldr; Kabam, could you consider making mastery rearrangement permanently free or allowing us to reset specific masteries?

Comments

• Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    Or giving two or three profiles where by changing profile it does change whole set of masteries and corresponding units will be taken. This makes too quick and we would change more often. For example for AW/AQ we like to remove lc/de but we like to hv these for arena so we can switch quickly. As of now it is so many to add and add and add.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    It costs me 60 units to half ass redo my masteries for war(remove recoil and liquid courage). To do it right I'd have to redo my utility as well. Since there are lots of players willing to pay to do this each war I don't see it happening. But it would be great if it did
  • c9xc9x Posts: 18
    i really like the profile option atleast..that's a great idea...
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Funny thing is that in the past re-doing your masteries was even more expensive and quite costly. The system has actually been improved a lot in that regard. At this point, however, it makes sense to just leave the rank up costs free (only costing to unlock) because the number of masteries continue to increase as do the game modes.