4th of July event

Bhagina69_Bhagina69_ Member Posts: 45
where’s the 4th of July event?? am I missing something?? or kabam stopped this event too?? lemme know if y’all know

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 ★★★★★
    .... Its about to end in a few hours...
  • Bhagina69_Bhagina69_ Member Posts: 45

.... Its about to end in a few hours...

how’s that, I didn’t get any events going on
  • AsyalolAsyalol Member Posts: 46
    edited July 5
    The July 4 event stayed only 24 hours for me and I thought it was normal. Now that I see your comments, I understand that it is not normal.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★
    Asyalol said:

The July 4 event stayed only 24 hours for me and I thought it was normal. Now that I see your comments, I understand that it is not normal.

For me there was there for 7 days in to you buy the first then the offer end in 48 hours aka 2 days
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian

where’s the 4th of July event?? am I missing something?? or kabam stopped this event too?? lemme know if y’all know

Kabam stopped doing 4th of July events a long time ago as it is more profitable to stretch it out over a week. The sinister slideshow event that started last week is the 4th of July event.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    (December)
    I see this thing called “Banquet” going on.
    But I’m saving for the actual Christmas event to come, when is it coming ?
    Pikolu said:

Kabam stopped doing 4th of July events a long time ago as it is more profitable to stretch it out over a week. The sinister slideshow event that started last week is the 4th of July event.

there were 4th of July event last year. idk why are they crashing these events. once there used to be an event called “trading”, those were fun. this game going downhill sike.
    PT_99 said:

Did you ignored sinister event to save your units for July-4th event? 👀

I didn’t get any news regarding end of July 4th event or smth.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★

July 4 th event are only for people from Ayden town in North Corolina this year. Kabam wanted to make it very exclusive so they decided not to make money like calling it the Sinister side show. They didn't want to send email or have posts about it on the form. Unless you were in Ayden Town during the event, you couldn't access it. Sorry summoner, better luck next year.

https://www.ayden.com/

July 4 th event are only for people from Ayden town in North Corolina this year. Kabam wanted to make it very exclusive so they decided not to make money like calling it the Sinister side show. They didn't want to send email or have posts about it on the form. Unless you were in Ayden Town during the event, you couldn't access it. Sorry summoner, better luck next year.

tor ma re chudi

ahmynuts said:

PT_99 said:

Did you ignored sinister event to save your units for July-4th event? 👀

I didn’t get any news regarding end of July 4th event or smth.
    It. Is. In. The. Game. It's. The. Sinister. Event. How. Many. People. Need. To. Tell. You. Before. You. Understand. Jesus.
    don’t bother If you feel so bothered, get a life lol, no one’s forcing you to comment