Why aren't July champs revealed yet

13»

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,417 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

@ItsClobberinTime Patriot actually looks like a great attacker just from the deep dive

I'm actually surprised they're giving us that hard Photon counter already but we'll see. They showcased basically r3 vs r3 BGS healthpool and the rotation was sp1 sp2 sp1 so damage doesn't seem that crazy but utility off the charts once again.

Leader looks more promising I think, that was 100k rating defender down in one sp3 and they didn't even showcase sp1 rotation with the passive that increases regen rate (which was one of my guesses) so we'll see, they could be doing him dirty like they did Silk. Can't wait for those deep dives though.
    The damage looked very nice once it got going though. He seems like he could hit quite hard imo

Leader looked cool too. I’m very excited for this month
    It did, and they did mention he'll be great for long form content. What worried me is he looked a bit like Negasonic damagewise for short fights where her damage gets going only after the sp2, his does seem like it pays off more though, I agree.

I'm very excited about Leader cause that sp3 rotation looked deadly and that was like 550k-600k health.
    Yeah that could be the case, but he definitely has way better payoff. I think he could be awesome and I’ll await the deep dive to gauge his bg power

Yeah Leader looks pretty interesting. I’m very curious to see how good he does in battlegrounds cause the green door thing is super unique
    He does that's for sure, I just hope sp1 sp2 is enough for BGs cause if he has to go for another sp1 after sp2 that's gonna be +50 sec fights even against same rank defenders and that's not too good.

The sp3 rotation definitely will slap, I'm curious as to how hard the sp1 one will slap though cause he's basically going to reverse a lot of the healing from willpower, maybe he can get away with just a couple sp1s in BGs, we'll see I'm excited though.

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

@ItsClobberinTime Patriot actually looks like a great attacker just from the deep dive

I'm actually surprised they're giving us that hard Photon counter already but we'll see. They showcased basically r3 vs r3 BGS healthpool and the rotation was sp1 sp2 sp1 so damage doesn't seem that crazy but utility off the charts once again.

Leader looks more promising I think, that was 100k rating defender down in one sp3 and they didn't even showcase sp1 rotation with the passive that increases regen rate (which was one of my guesses) so we'll see, they could be doing him dirty like they did Silk. Can't wait for those deep dives though.
    The damage looked very nice once it got going though. He seems like he could hit quite hard imo

It did, and they did mention he'll be great for long form content. What worried me is he looked a bit like Negasonic damagewise for short fights where her damage gets going only after the sp2, his does seem like it pays off more though, I agree.

I'm very excited about Leader cause that sp3 rotation looked deadly and that was like 550k-600k health.
    I strongly feel like patriot is the DLL champ, getting Kate bishop vibes, good at all fight lengths. Wish Northstar was good for short fights.
    I wouldn't say Kate level cause he did not seem that quick for short fights but he did look very solid for medium and long ones.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

I strongly feel like patriot is the DLL champ, getting Kate bishop vibes, good at all fight lengths. Wish Northstar was good for short fights.
    I wouldn't say Kate level cause he did not seem that quick for short fights but he did look very solid for medium and long ones.
    He also looks like a hard counter to photon as well

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Yeah that could be the case, but he definitely has way better payoff. I think he could be awesome and I’ll await the deep dive to gauge his bg power

Yeah Leader looks pretty interesting. I’m very curious to see how good he does in battlegrounds cause the green door thing is super unique
    He does that's for sure, I just hope sp1 sp2 is enough for BGs cause if he has to go for another sp1 after sp2 that's gonna be +50 sec fights even against same rank defenders and that's not too good.

The sp3 rotation definitely will slap, I'm curious as to how hard the sp1 one will slap though cause he's basically going to reverse a lot of the healing from willpower, maybe he can get away with just a couple sp1s in BGs, we'll see I'm excited though.
    Since the green door allows for super aggressive gameplay, maybe the sp3 rotation will be faster than usual compared to other champs?
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

He also looks like a hard counter to photon as well
    He's going to counter a lot of stuff and he's basically immune to Inequity so he definitely looks interesting I'm just praying the damage holds up.
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Since the green door allows for super aggressive gameplay, maybe the sp3 rotation will be faster than usual compared to other champs?
    That's what I was thinking, might be even slightly faster than Titania since fights will be smooth with the special baiting and intercepts but I don't wanna get ahead of myself just yet so I'm waiting for the deep dive.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 419 ★★
    Waiting for jay axe prediction 🙂

Upcoming classes

August - BRB and Mystic

September - Shathra and Science

October - Tech and Cosmic

November - Mystic and Mutant

December - Mystic

Any guesses?

I think we are getting lizard on September, as the supervillain champ.
    Yeah it’ll probably be another Spiderverse villain champ in September alongside Shathra who’s a Spiderman villain