X-Magica Runestones - What to do with them?

I never traded in for 7* NC. used about 15 to trade in for 7* shards a while back and now have 111 of them in inventory - I’m sure others are in the same boat. Has there been any announcement about what we can do with them now that the 7* trade in & NC options are gone?
(Sorry if this has been mentioned but I haven’t seen anything definitive)

Comments

• Brad366Brad366 Posts: 98
    Admire them wistfully and not do the same thing the next time this type of event occurs?
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,382 ★★★★★
    So you missed the opportunity to trade them in (don't know why since you did it partially with 15) and are now asking for a an extra chance ?
    How many extra chances do you need ?
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 1,266 ★★★
    It is annoying having unusable items sitting in inventory. Why not remove them?
    Or would people cry too much?

I mean, I’m sitting here whining about them being there. Is there another half of players that would whine about them just going away?

Yes
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Enjoy with them
  • BendyBendy Posts: 5,566 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

I mean, I’m sitting here whining about them being there. Is there another half of players that would whine about them just going away?

Yes

These were tradeable so no clue why people still have them if u still do then u should of done so instead of keeping them as kabam said they were just for the nc or the shards
    Bendy said:

smdam38 said:

Yes

These were tradeable so no clue why people still have them if u still do then u should of done so instead of keeping them as kabam said they were just for the nc or the shards
    And I agree with you. If they are never going to bring back any reason to use them, then why not just delete them.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 5,566 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Bendy said:

smdam38 said:

Yes

And I agree with you. If they are never going to bring back any reason to use them, then why not just delete them.
    And i said why not just use them as they were tradeable in shards
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,773 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Bendy said:

smdam38 said:

Yes

So bald men can collect them.

Really, though, it's just more work, that's why. They have more important things to do. If it ain't broke...
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,663 ★★★★★
    edited July 6
    smdam38 said:

Yes

I'd sell for gold if I could.
    Oh, that is old. I have a bunch of Accolades cards I wouldn’t mind getting rid of.
    What about the Hasbro Hammer Raffle Ballot?
    That’s pretty useful now right?
    Just truncate out these tables and prepare for backlash lol.
  • WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Posts: 63
    This is really a toxic bunch of Nancys. What are you “disagreeing” with lol? I’m ready for more dislikes on this comment, so if you dislike you’re really agreeing 🙃

I simply asked if there’s any announcement about what these stones can be used for at this point. It wasn’t a complaint or “asking for another chance” as someone above snarked.

Again, was just asking if there’s another use for them upcoming since they are still in inventory.
  • Trading them in for seven stars after the Saga ended was your option to do something with them if you weren’t going to buy NC. Now that that opportunity has expired, I wouldn’t expect anything further
  • SamanunSamanun Posts: 690 ★★★
    WeaponX4X said:

This is really a toxic bunch of Nancys. What are you “disagreeing” with lol? I’m ready for more dislikes on this comment, so if you dislike you’re really agreeing 🙃

I simply asked if there’s any announcement about what these stones can be used for at this point. It wasn’t a complaint or “asking for another chance” as someone above snarked.

Again, was just asking if there’s another use for them upcoming since they are still in inventory.

No, not unless they decide to redo the x-magica saga at some point