Do you think that Deathless Vision will have new animations?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,354 ★★★★★
Cuz I mean with each Deathless we see how Kabam extend how much of a change the Deathless have apart from their original champs

Deathless Gully=altered Kit
Deathless KG=altered kit on a bigger scale and some minor vfx changes/adds
Deathless Thanos will probably have a whole new kit and animations (unless they take inspiration from Nameless Thanos)
So Deathless Vision perhaps=Altered kit and animations changes?
Cuz it's hard for me to imagine him with the same old animations, beacuse the vibe this Vision gives is very different than regular Vision

For instance cuz of the lipstick and evil look overall

Should've been Deathless Psycho man tho
Biggest fumble

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    edited July 5
    I hope new animations and he will have new kit since if hes old kit like og then to me hes still be useless
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,354 ★★★★★

No changes to animations. He will stay as he was in the game before. Only kit update

And how can you say that as a fact?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★

No changes to animations. He will stay as he was in the game before. Only kit update

Confirmed?
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    No
    I would be fine with a deathless Psycho man if they don’t buff the regular one
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    Do he need to? I love some champs having simple animations.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,160 ★★★★★
    Lol no

Do he need to? I love some champs having simple animations.

Of course
    PT_99 said:

Lol no

THE VALIANT HAVE SPOKEN
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 ★★★★
    Deathless Psychoman would of course be far more powerful than regular one so kabam is scared to release him because once he's in your hands you'll be unstoppable. 😎🤭😉
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 ★★★★

Cuz I mean with each Deathless we see how Kabam extend how much of a change the Deathless have apart from their original champs

Deathless Gully=altered Kit
    Deathless KG=altered kit on a bigger scale and some minor vfx changes/adds
    Deathless Thanos will probably have a whole new kit and animations (unless they take inspiration from Nameless Thanos)
    So Deathless Vision perhaps=Altered kit and animations changes?
    Cuz it's hard for me to imagine him with the same old animations, beacuse the vibe this Vision gives is very different than regular Vision

For instance cuz of the lipstick and evil look overall

Should've been Deathless Psycho man tho
    Biggest fumble

I think he should have new animations if not then at least let his kit be different and better than OG Vision
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian

Pretty sure kabam said at the start of deathless champions being released that they would just be remaking the champions with a more modern approach to their kits. These are champions being released on top of the normal ones we already get, so it is probably too much of an ask to change their animations because there is a whole process there including making sure you don't have funky hit box interactions (looking at your sp1 Cassie) along with all the other headache stuff. It is much easier to just keep old animations and change the kit.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pretty sure kabam said at the start of deathless champions being released that they would just be remaking the champions with a more modern approach to their kits. These are champions being released on top of the normal ones we already get, so it is probably too much of an ask to change their animations because there is a whole process there including making sure you don't have funky hit box interactions (looking at your sp1 Cassie) along with all the other headache stuff. It is much easier to just keep old animations and change the kit.
    If animation don’t change thats fine, but i hope the kit update makes him a fun champ to play.
    I wonder if we get to see hit kit before the update tomorrow?
    Bendy said:

I wonder if we get to see his kit before the update tomorrow?

Maybe since he’s releasing this month
    Seems i was wrong we wont see the kit as they havent even posted the leader or patriot on kit info on website yet
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    Do we know yet where each of the pieces will be found? Finally got to GC and claimed the piece there. There’s not going to be one tied to incursions, is there?? 😖
    Bendy said:

Seems i was wrong we wont see the kit as they havent even posted the leader or patriot on kit info on website yet

They may post those tomorrow when we can update the game

Do we know yet where each of the pieces will be found? Finally got to GC and claimed the piece there. There’s not going to be one tied to incursions, is there?? 😖

Aw showcase completion of xmagica and magic thief without bullseye and serpent and august with new content that hasnt been announced yet
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

They may post those tomorrow when we can update the game
    Yeah but wanted to look over early than it will show on update as get a hint of some numbers and changes
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Aw showcase completion of xmagica and magic thief without bullseye and serpent and august with new content that hasnt been announced yet
    Thanks @Bendy Do we know what the AW Showcase event will involve? Is it tied to the war season that’s going on now or is it an entirely different war event?

Bendy said:

Thanks @Bendy Do we know what the AW Showcase event will involve? Is it tied to the war season that’s going on now or is it an entirely different war event?
    Xmagica magic thief
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    edited July 7
    EdisonLaw said:

they're just reskinning the Nameless champs unfortunately. Still .. I like them Deathless lol
    Deacon said:

EdisonLaw said:

they're just reskinning the Nameless champs unfortunately. Still .. I like them Deathless lol
    Then the next deathless is most likely either Hyperion or Scarlet Witch. Hyperion is less likely since we have the regular one, Scarlet Witch could be a possibility. We could get the pre 12.0 Scarlet Witch with a deathless skin, how cool would that be?
    EdisonLaw said:

Deacon said:

EdisonLaw said:

Then the next deathless is most likely either Hyperion or Scarlet Witch. Hyperion is less likely since we have the regular one, Scarlet Witch could be a possibility. We could get the pre 12.0 Scarlet Witch with a deathless skin, how cool would that be?
    I still think all should have been deathless but no matter what hype or sw someone will enjoy and be hyped to see a new take on their kits
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian
    EdisonLaw said:

Deacon said:

EdisonLaw said:

We could get the pre 12.0 Scarlet Witch with a deathless skin, how cool would that be?
    Extremely uncool because she is basically useless unless she is high sig.
    edited July 8
    Pikolu said:

EdisonLaw said:

Deacon said:

EdisonLaw said:

We could get the pre 12.0 Scarlet Witch with a deathless skin, how cool would that be?
    Extremely uncool because she is basically useless unless she is high sig.
    Well unless they change her kit of course.

Besides Scarlet Witch I think we could see a deathless Aegon, Civil Warrior or other champ alongside Thanos.
    edited July 8
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Xmagica magic thief
    Why aren't they using the current saga tactic, #Clarity and #House of Mirrors?
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Xmagica magic thief
    Why aren't they using the current saga tactic, #Clarity and #House of Mirrors?
    Because they announced that tactic for alliance war showcase be xmagica stuff number 1 was decay sugar pill they skipped crush and went onto xmagica