My predictions for the second half of 2024, based on the roadmap

Comments

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    That's probably not happening 😂, but I liked it
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 316

I search Marvel Villains Lupus on Google and what came out was...

Romulus

They said he was a big villain and the September character's colors were too bright for him. I don’t think that if the anagram sounds like “a wolf in a fairy tale,” then it is specifically about a wolf, and not figurative expression
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    edited July 7

Romulus

Doesn’t really match the colour scheme, but cool looking character would like to see him in the contest one day. Is he like wolverine?
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 134
    ithink the december one is exodus tbh
    edited July 7
    Cuber2906 said:

As far as I know, he is a mutant. In December, judging by the remaining classes, we may only have science or mysticism. The colors certainly suit well, but you also need to take into account the class
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Xleb said:

Cuber2906 said:

As far as I know, he is a mutant. In December, judging by the remaining classes, we may only have science or mysticism. The colors certainly suit well, but you also need to take into account the class
    Considering we dont know the class can be any thing as they can do back to back classes
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★

September Anagram could be "a suitable plan"

It's a latin word
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    Omfg SPIRAL in November would put the icing on the Mystic cake!!!!! 🙌🏾🥳🥳

• ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★
    Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

I’m also predicting Shathra for September

Oh, the Shathra is not a forecast. It's officially announced that she is the champion of September
    Actually I predict another spiderverse villain or hero is joining due to Shathra being a Spiderman villain
    As far as I know, the champions who are the winners of the summoner's choice have no connections at all with the second Champion of the month. Hercules and America Chavez, Quicksilver and Galan, the Gladiator came out all alone and in the Shathra maybe continue this tradition🤔
    first of all we are getting a science champ with shathra as classes are confirmed and gladiator was not alone he got released with iron man updated version

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Oh, the Shathra is not a forecast. It's officially announced that she is the champion of September
    Actually I predict another spiderverse villain or hero is joining due to Shathra being a Spiderman villain
    As far as I know, the champions who are the winners of the summoner's choice have no connections at all with the second Champion of the month. Hercules and America Chavez, Quicksilver and Galan, the Gladiator came out all alone and in the Shathra maybe continue this tradition🤔
    first of all we are getting a science champ with shathra as classes are confirmed and gladiator was not alone he got released with iron man updated version
    Where is the confirmation that a the science champion will come out with a Shathra?
    Ooh, I just tested that orange shade when mixed with different shades of cyan and blue (I selected exactly the same colors through an eyedropper) and I got a shade close to that green top left at the September demonstration. Tyler said that he mixed it very well, specifically in October he did it, so maybe initially there were shades of blue, but with these did they give such a greenish swampy tint with orange shades? Maybe the hobgoblin is hiding because its colors are mixed into a different color? It would be really cool to hide the colors like that
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Where is the confirmation that a the science champion will come out with a Shathra?
    Because this year a stage got updated and lizard got added there so most probably we are getting a science champ as lizard in September
  • MysterioMysterio Member Posts: 1,103 ★★★★

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Because this year a stage got updated and lizard got added there so most probably we are getting a science champ as lizard in September

• The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★
    Xleb said:

I’m interested to know what Jay Axe will deliver when he streams the analysis of the roadmap, but I’m still interested in how much he and I will agree on the forecasts

Imagine if instead of scream we had lasher (because the guy of twitter)
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited July 7
    Lokx said:

Xleb said:

Hmm, but still, I saw how in the very first seconds on a stream on Twitch they immediately wrote “a wolf in a fairy tale”, in Latin. I think it’s almost difficult to figure out the Latin alphabet so quickly if you don’t know it
    There is a latin saying which match the anagram
    ‘Lupus in fabula’ which means a wolf in the story.
    That's the literal translation, yes, but to clarify... it essentially carries the same meaning as the English phrase "speak of the devil (and he shall appear)"

Since we have Werewolf by Night, Mephisto and multiple Daredevils, it makes me think of characters that can be summoned by name... Or a character that can will/speak things into existence (Kid Kaiju?)

OldManHop said:

Lokx said:

Xleb said:

Hmm, but still, I saw how in the very first seconds on a stream on Twitch they immediately wrote “a wolf in a fairy tale”, in Latin. I think it’s almost difficult to figure out the Latin alphabet so quickly if you don’t know it
    That's the literal translation, yes, but to clarify... it essentially carries the same meaning as the English phrase "speak of the devil (and he shall appear)"

Since we have Werewolf by Night, Mephisto and multiple Daredevils, it makes me think of characters that can be summoned by name... Or a character that can will/speak things into existence (Kid Kaiju?)

Kid Kaiju is not a villain, and also, at least I haven't found a single devil that fits these colors and yet be a major villain (Hellstrom can hardly be called a major villain, in his history there were many more heroic deeds where he stood up to his father)

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Well, that's not confirmation, lol. These are just thoughts that, frankly, are not supported by anything, since he doesn’t even quite match the colors and I wouldn’t say that he is a major villain of the Marvel universe
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited July 7
    Xleb said:

OldManHop said:

Lokx said:

Xleb said:

Kid Kaiju is not a villain, and also, at least I haven't found a single devil that fits these colors and yet be a major villain (Hellstrom can hardly be called a major villain, in his history there were many more heroic deeds where he stood up to his father)
    I agree, just sharing my thought process. Hoping maybe it sparks somebody.

I can't think of a wolf or devil that fits, so maybe the meaning of the phrase matters more than the content.

It makes me think of characters that are summoned by saying their name: think Beetlejuice, Candyman, Bloody Mary, etc... I'm just struggling to think of a marvel character that fits.

I'm likely overthinking it, lol.

Satannish also comes to mind.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    Scream makes me feel things.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★

Xleb said:

I’m interested to know what Jay Axe will deliver when he streams the analysis of the roadmap, but I’m still interested in how much he and I will agree on the forecasts

Imagine if instead of scream we had lasher (because the guy of twitter)
    Or Toxin or Riot
    edited July 8
    OldManHop said:

Lokx said:

Xleb said:

BLACKHEART?????
    ( No color match tho)
    edited July 8
    We have Hellstrom

And Belasco

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★

We have Hellstrom

And Belasco

Hellstrom would be awesome. So would Blackheart. Plus a Ghost Rider + Mephisto buff to fit the theme
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Member Posts: 114
    Legion
    Shadow King
    Corsair
    D'Ken
    Lilandra
    Morph
    Mystique
    Maverick
    Banshee
    Calisto
    Leech

We have Hellstrom

And Belasco

Hellstrom doesn't quite fit the description, Belasco probably fits better, I'll have to think about it

We have Hellstrom

And Belasco

I checked the big Marvel villains, but neither Hellstrom nor Belasco are there
    Xleb said:

Cuber2906 said:

Romulus isn't a mutant
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

There isn't one
    Lokx said:

Romulus

Doesn’t really match the colour scheme, but cool looking character would like to see him in the contest one day. Is he like wolverine?
    He's basically one of the worst parts of wolverines backstory. He was a weird retcon that has been ignored since

Xleb said:

Cuber2906 said:

Romulus isn't a mutant
    This was a response to a comment from exodus