**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Practice mode

Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
I don't know if someone has already had this idea but I think it would be helpful to have some sort of practise mode, where you choose one of your champions, then choose a character in the game. Although not just normal characters, with bosses like the collector or maestro. To help with learning how to evade the specials or testing our champions without having to spend units on revives because I don't like fighting a new champion on a hard game mode if I keep dieing because I can't evade the special or something. I'd rather practice first. I know there's is the duels and things but a practice mode would help a lot more in my opinion.

Comments

• Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Mentioned many times. It'll reduce unit use, so it's not happening.

I wish it would.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Kabam wants you to die and revive, it is good business for them.
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Arena is where you can practice evading special attacks and try intercepting while grinding out a few milestone rewards. If you want to practice against specific opponents then you can do duels. I agree it would be nice to have a practice mode but right now you have to make do with arena and duels. Oh and how can I forget you can always practice beating up on poor Winter Soldier in ROL.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It would be nice if they kept modoks lab around, or valor quests with no energy costs or rewards. Just a place to work on skills for the harder content in game.