Raids Bug after update!

PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Member Posts: 395 ★★★
edited July 9 in General Discussion
I have just done the update and Moleman role boost is no longer ingame?

I was using clean moves, now it’s empty and he has no boosts when going into the fight.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 6,244 ★★★★★
    edited July 9
    Mine shows nick has a role boost but theres no description but ill get a vid to see if still works

Edit: so i wont make vid as only a few seconds but yeah role for assault with debuff siphon doesnt work
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Member Posts: 395 ★★★
    Yeah, I wasted a full revive.

I’ve warned my alliance not to update as it removes the raid role boosts
    edited July 9

Yeah, I wasted a full revive.

I’ve warned my alliance not to update as it removes the raid role boosts

It seems to only be the 4th slot ones nothing else as my alliance bg ones that using the other 3 seems to be descriptive but ones like debuff siphon which is the 4th option is gone so they still be able to play but does need to be looked at so forum guardian if ur here or any kabam team wont tag but if u see this thread can u take it to them
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,372 ★★★★★
    Just came in to post about this update and MM in Raids.

I updated and now MM is
    1. doing no damage - literally no damage more than his kit basic hits
    2. getting no undermine buffs despite completing prompts constantly

I'm fighting medusa in path 3 and all that happens is she gets power gain and pierce as the game continues ot nor egister anything I actually do in the blasted fight.

Always something....
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,867 ★★★★★
    Why does this stuff always happen?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,372 ★★★★★
    Just to confirm I was using the new Clean Moves boost. It's now gone. When I check boosts the drop down menu shows nothing though it says I have a boost enabled.
    Bugmat78 said:

Just to confirm I was using the new Clean Moves boost. It's now gone. When I check boosts the drop down menu shows nothing though it says I have a boost enabled.

Its most likely the new raid boosts that are effected of being removed of what ever is causing it to be removed
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,360 ★★★★★
    I was also using Clean Moves with Chee’ilth and it’s gone.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 7,154 ★★★★★
    Superior Iron Man buff also isn’t live yet in game
  • CioCristiCioCristi Member Posts: 6
    Same here, updated the game and went in for the Thor fight with Black cat. Did around 10-15 missions and already had 15 charges on Vanguard, only the base damage. Another alliance colleague had an issue doing the Medusa knock down mission with Aegon, no charges at all...
    Another update, house is swarming with bugs.
  • moderaumoderau Member Posts: 1
    A missão de Thanos, derrubar o defensor com pesado ou especial, está travada , medusa não toma dano, gastei todos os meus reviver atoa.
  • Olo66Olo66 Member Posts: 14
    Same here…..
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,914 ★★★★★
    My old assault boost was working fine just there, as was the undermine node on the 3rd Medusa. Seems to me to be the new boosts
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,597 Guardian
    (moved into here..)
    ANIMEniac said:

Two alliance mates using both Chee'ilth and Moleman with Clean Moves tactic have updated the game and now they can no longer gain role charges. Second Raid week in a row, all new bugs! Please give us an update as soon as you can Kabam so we can know how to proceed for the week!

• Cdy824Cdy824 Member Posts: 4
    Our alliance got dropped from Raid enlistment, even though multiple confirmations that we were enlisted the day before. Kabam suddenly couldnt verify if we were enlisted or not prior to the start. Apparently it saved us the trouble of wasting tickets with the bugs
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,597 Guardian
    (also moved into here..)
    Tinnr95 said:

I had an issue with Medusa on the right path where I wasn’t able to complete missions.

Updated the game and now I don’t have a global buff and Guardian doesn’t have any missions to complete.

Am I the only one having issues?

Link to discord post: https://discord.com/channels/1214692317785493515/1260258856387481600

Thanks,

Tinnr

Any word from kabam on this one?
  • Tinnr95Tinnr95 Member Posts: 70

Any word from kabam on this one?

Radio silence on here and discord.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,444 ★★★★★
    edited July 9
    Role boost stopped working for me too, compensation woooo
    Edit: I'm using Mysterio, not Mole-Man, don't ask why lol
    Yeah, I’m super not thrilled about this. Used boosts and a revive only to find that I might as well have set those items on fire. I’m just glad I noticed that something was weird rather than trying again.

How is Mysterio for it? Still trying to find a decent assault champion other than HB lol
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,444 ★★★★★

How is Mysterio for it? Still trying to find a decent assault champion other than HB lol
    Honestly, he's terrible, I think I'm just going to stick to Storm next time even if she has trouble with Guardian. You'd think that damage after sp3 would be at Titania's level but I'm barely dealing 3% per full sp3 rotation, I don't know if it's a bug or if the attack rating after sp3 can't be modified or what but he's definitely not dealing good damage for me
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,963 ★★★★★
    So this issue has not been officially acknowledged?... Cause its good and all but I might just quit this mode all together if they are going to be quiet all week and the only hint of compensation is gonna be 90 raid tickets...

So this issue has not been officially acknowledged?... Cause its good and all but I might just quit this mode all together if they are going to be quiet all week and the only hint of compensation is gonna be 90 raid tickets...

I believe there’s been some acknowledgment on the Discord. But nothing here, no.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,963 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I believe there’s been some acknowledgment on the Discord. But nothing here, no.
    Ah thanks, havent checked discord all day.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 9,004 ★★★★★

Honestly, he's terrible, I think I'm just going to stick to Storm next time even if she has trouble with Guardian. You'd think that damage after sp3 would be at Titania's level but I'm barely dealing 3% per full sp3 rotation, I don't know if it's a bug or if the attack rating after sp3 can't be modified or what but he's definitely not dealing good damage for me
    You sure you're constantly completing the raid missions? Honestly I didn't even know mysterio was in raid pool haha
  • ANIMEniacANIMEniac Member Posts: 147

Highly recommend Killmonger with Crit Crusher for an Assault Option. Even one of my teamates R4 6*s is putting in work. But we got a couple R2 7*2 destroying it with him!
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 454 ★★★
    Modok rework is also gone!!

It showing modok prompt as previous. And for they made changes for tech attacker. Power would be 1-2% instead of 4-5%..

CC @Kabam Crashed
  • JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Member Posts: 162 ★★★
    edited July 9
    ANIMEniac said:

Highly recommend Killmonger with Crit Crusher for an Assault Option. Even one of my teamates R4 6*s is putting in work. But we got a couple R2 7*2 destroying it with him!
    Damn I have my R2 domino in, was really considering my R3 sig 140(ISH) killmonger too
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,427 ★★★★★
    What a clusterfrick of an update