Who are you using for saga incursions?

Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
I’ve done two attempts and haven’t gotten all of the magnetron crystals, so I wanted to ask who everyone is using or planning to use?

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    Haven’t tried it yet but I’ll probably run Aegon with Odin prefights. Angela might be the better option but I don’t have her ranked and Aegon should do just fine
  • ExergisExergis Member Posts: 38
    edited July 10

Strategic movement + Keep It Going
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    @Exergis what does keep it going do?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,388 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

@Exergis what does keep it going do?

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,708 ★★★★★
    Angela+odin with moleman with mainly just the stun hack doing the work with keep it going
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    CGR, FAM and Goatseye with hemostatic charge (popped two Odin pre-fights as well)
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,221 ★★★★
    Using vox, gladiator and hyperion with buff cornucopia. Vox is shredding this meta. Especially since some of the boss defenders focus on auto block mechanics (maestro, peni, shocker)
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,386 ★★★★★
    Aegon, CGR and G99
    Had multiple degen hacks in the first half and then poison hacks in the second half. Just did the 10 stages for the mag crystals
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    Vox works really sweet with buff cornucopia as well, will try with my r3 and odin
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    I might try Serpent, Mr Sinister and Apocalypse
  • ThatboiCarlThatboiCarl Member Posts: 11
    Venom w/Odin prefights soloed, had keep it going, buff corn and hemostatic charge. Did get lucky with nodes a bit but he did it no problems
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,010 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Aegon+power when you get fury buff hack. Permanent stun lock after 300 combo

Interesting
    But how to bank Aegon combo? Just don't get hit and finish fights?
    Yeah, the first few fights are just normal and you need to try and bank the combo for a while, definitely don't get hit early on.
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 93
    I used Aegon with buff cornucopia, and was lucky to get strategic movement on couple tries, which got.me to zone 15 and get all those sweet rewards.
    There were also cgr and vox, but did not use them at all
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Interesting
    But how to bank Aegon combo? Just don't get hit and finish fights?
    I had a protection overseer boss on room 1 and I never knocked him down and banked 150 combo.

You most probably will get to 300 combo in 2-3 rooms.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★

CGR, FAM and Goatseye with hemostatic charge (popped two Odin pre-fights as well)

Took a few tries but that Viv on zone 15 never stood a chance lol
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,010 ★★★★★
    @Vito Scaletta @ThatboiCarl

Is Buff Cornicopia or Hemostatic Charge more important for a Venom run? Which would you pick from that first one where you get to actually choose it and which one do you just hope for in the later rooms?
  • Jonnathan05Jonnathan05 Member Posts: 55

What do you mean with '+power', what are the exact hacks??
  • The_Doctor_24_1The_Doctor_24_1 Member Posts: 96
    Just Finished using Silver Surfer with Odin buffs, Guardian and Mr Fantastic, then switched the last one for Attuma. Got buff cornucopia and finished all in my first try
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 770 ★★★★

Rage into Combat; it gives power every time you gain a fury buff
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★

Rage into combat
  • ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Member Posts: 135
    I just did my run with Venom, Hype and Scorp absolute destruction.
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 93
    I am happy that despite bugs at the beginning, these incursions are a lot easier than before, and i had lots of fun.
  • ElwindElwind Member Posts: 392 ★★★
    i use aegon-cgr-bullseye team
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 447 ★★★★

Is Buff Cornicopia or Hemostatic Charge more important for a Venom run? Which would you pick from that first one where you get to actually choose it and which one do you just hope for in the later rooms?

I personally went with hemostatic first because having the bleeds + the power sting was a lot more needed due to the power stings being potent with a hack.
  • ThatboiCarlThatboiCarl Member Posts: 11

I agree with what @Vito Scaletta said hemostatic charge is more important cause that paired with your bleeds will account for at least 70% of the damage you deal at least in my experience @PantherusNZ
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    I'm doing with r3 vox with Rage into combat buff, it gives power whenever you gain fury, Vox gains 2 Fury just by using MLM.

So it's basically just spam specials till win.

Can also do Buff cornopia with Vox and do MLM, each hit gains buffs, buffs = buffs = buffs
    So fun