What is your personal Necropolis record?

I’ve heard that average for Necro is 70-110 revives. How many revives did it take you (if you explored, which path took you the least and how many revives?)

Comments

• WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 450 ★★★

I’ve heard that average for Necro is 70-110 revives. How many revives did it take you (if you explored, which path took you the least and how many revives?)

All my runs were MAX 60 revives playing poor, last one was jubilee path onto Galan path which cost me 44
  • MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Posts: 96
    0 on the titania path into apoc😜
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    edited July 16
    Path 2 (Mr. Fantastic to Apoc) went exceptionally well for me. Had a team of Kate/shuri/chavez/juggs/abs man and did the whole path in 9 revives and one team revive, and got 8 solos. Kate and shuri absolutely bully that path it’s hilarious.

Made a post about it here due to how well it went: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/368592/my-2nd-necropolis-path
  • The_Boss253The_Boss253 Posts: 105

@Nemesis_17
    I feel much better about trying it with 30 revives, thanks for giving me confidence.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★
    I think all of my runs were between 110 and 65.
    edited July 16
    @The_Boss253

I mean I wouldn't go in with 30 revives first attempt... are you Paragon?

Bare minimum, max your lvl 1 & 2 revives, easily done woth 100% apothecary every day and doing the super event. I'd be going in with like 50+ and units you're ready to spend as I know a lot of people who have done one path and used 80-100
  • The_Boss253The_Boss253 Posts: 105

@The_Boss253

I mean I wouldn't go in with 30 revives first attempt... are you TB?

Bare minimum, max your lvl 1 & 2 revives, easily done woth 100% apothecary every day and doing the super event. I'd be going in with like 50+ and units you're ready to spend as I know a lot of people who have done one path and used 80-100

I’m currently paragon, I’ve got 6* r5a Aegon, Juggs, and pretty much everyone I need for it.

And my bad for bad English, I meant I have 30 revives saved rn, I’ve got another 30 worth of units.

@Nemesis_17
    I feel much better about trying it with 30 revives, thanks for giving me confidence.
    It’s a very cheap path if you can play Kate well with the trap node of not hitting them in the corner. Shuri also ignores that node for some reason and hard counters half the fights in that first section. The first section only took me 3 revives, it’s quite easy with those two champs.

I always went in with well over 50 revives just to be on the safe side, but it’s definitely doable in 30
    edited July 16

@The_Boss253

I’m currently paragon, I’ve got 6* r5a Aegon, Juggs, and pretty much everyone I need for it.

And my bad for bad English, I meant I have 30 revives saved rn, I’ve got another 30 worth of units.
    With Aegon you’ll want more than 30, double to triple that depending on your skill level. Also if this is your first path I wouldn’t take mr fantastic but would stick with Titania. From a purely mechanical standpoint that path is easier, and while I spent less revives on path 2, I did path 1 6 months earlier and with a worse roster and skills, which is mainly why it cost me more.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,674 ★★★★★
    edited July 16
    I think I used 30-35 revives for the 100% could've done it in a lot less if I'd waited to see optimal strats but there was an event going on so just powered through. Two paths were less than 5 revived and one was reviveless I know that much. Beyond that I can't remember.

@The_Boss253

With Aegon you’ll want more than 30, double to triple that depending on your skill level. Also if this is your first path I wouldn’t take mr fantastic but would stick with Titania. From a purely mechanical standpoint that path is easier, and while I spent less revives on path 2, I did path 1 6 months earlier and with a worse roster and skills, which is mainly why it cost me more.
    I uses aegon every run, went full ham damage with extended combos etc and didn't bring through many revives was more using quite a ree potions to keep topped up between fights but I also had 1000 4 hour crystals
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 810 ★★★★

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,688 ★★★★★
    So we are in last path.
    And I'm staring at GM with 50 revives as spare. I threw every last one of those on him. Took about a good 20-25 minutes reviving and dying, rinse and repeat.

That's my record.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,688 ★★★★★

@The_Boss253

Did my first path with r4 Aegon. 60 revives.
    titty path to apoc path.
    I went with that path for the R5 gem and gave it to aegon.
    Guardian path is exponentially easier.
    I already had plans to explore so it didn't matter what I took first.
    Explored with r5 not ascended Aegon.

Would strongly suggest like others, Titty to Guardian path, it's THE easy path for a reason.
    ± 60 revives.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★

I think I used 30-35 revives for the 100%.

Really? That's insanely good and totally unachievable by the vast majority I'd think.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,532 ★★★★★
    I did the toughest path, jubliee+stryfe at 50 revives. It became my cheapest path in the entire necro exploration lol
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,674 ★★★★★

I think I used 30-35 revives for the 100%.

Really? That's insanely good and totally unachievable by the vast majority I'd think.

Wong put in the finest of work, solo'd one path itemless and nearly a second. Other than that Kate, Zemo wiccan and Shuri also did a good amount. Some fights took an eternity but it saved on items.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,292 ★★★★★
    2 runs
    Both under 50-60 revives each with Aegon team
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 2,857 ★★★★
    Haven't done it yet. I'm too noob and broke lol
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 185 ★★
    On my alt account I did the easy path with Kate and only used 13 revives, pretty happy but Masked is insane lol
  • NescioNescio Posts: 110 ★★
    I'm pretty sure my best path was Mr. F/Apoc with 8 revives used, 2nd best was my first run on the Titania/Guardian path with 10 singles and 3 team on GM.