Doom and CGR Can Kiss My...

13»

Comments

• BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 139

The fact you used Doom and CGR as example and not Herc lol

You're not wrong! There's a lot of that, too.

EdisonLaw said:

I mean, there is alot of this happening, he's not wrong. I see it alot too.

However, I also see a TON of super helpful advice as well.
    It's probably mostly trolls who say that ****.

P.s. use Odin. Best champ in the game. 😎

Yes. Odin is super underrated
    I'm liking my 7* Odin on defense in BG
    What? On defense????
    Wtf uses Odin on defense? 🤣
    Never once have I ever put him on defense.
    Why would you use him on defense?
    His specials are super easy to dodge.
    I know he's tanky but damn.
    Odin actually works sometimes in defense because his beams for some reason deal huge damage if you block it instead of dexing. Not a great defender by any means, but definitely a last round clutch.
    Yeah... My Odin is so far undefeated on defense. I try different champs in different roles and so far no one has beaten him. It is what it is.

Emilia90 said:

Anyone saying Doom isn't the best mystic is under delusion or influenced by recency bias. Name one champion that is a better dual threat while being an extremely safe attacker with a ton of damage and utility. Tigra has better damage and Abs has more immunities, but 90% of top players agree that Doom is still the #1. No question.

Doom is a mediocre defender and tons of champs fulfill that same roll. 90% of top players don’t run doom for anything because he’s slow and doesn’t cover most meta defenders. Go watch any top tier player ranking champs or what they run and none of them use doom for anything
    Doom is in basically every BG deck and is a very good defender lol, I know you're an uru warrior and think you're all that but doom is awesome for serpent and does 60 second bg fights with 100% hp, finishing in 50k+, against basically everyone. He can take onslaught and maestro well, is a perfect counter to korg, and locks down fights without the opp throwing a single special. He's phenomenal for some of the hardest necropolis fights including air walker, sam wilson, and dragon man (speaking from experience) and would be able to solo them all if he was a 7* (6* doesn't have enough necro charges). Literally no other mystic comes close to that. He's also one of the best in the game for general questing. Admit you're wrong for once and sit down.
    He is definitely the best mystic champ and is hated a lot for no reason. He can take out almost every cosmic defender at 95% health even though every cosmic defender these days are designed to be anti doom (he is even good against terrax too).

But he definitely cannot take Onslaught and he cannot do 60 second fights most of the time. Yes I'm the biggest doom fan out there but you gotta agree he too have limitations. He is not the best mystic in bg pov and it's true players in celestial rarely run doom, But he is definitely a headache defender and 95% of playerbase still suck dexing his specials.

I still haven't pulled an attacker in BG that can defeat Doom. Damn RNG!

Anyone saying Doom isn't the best mystic is under delusion or influenced by recency bias. Name one champion that is a better dual threat while being an extremely safe attacker with a ton of damage and utility. Tigra has better damage and Abs has more immunities, but 90% of top players agree that Doom is still the #1. No question.

If and when I finally pull a Doom I can go back and follow all the "Use Doom!" advice. :smiley:
    Let's close this... It wasn't meant to get so serious. :tongue:
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,741 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Complains about people saying just doom or quake it etc., but then says they usually figure it out for themselves using some research. What was the point of this post then?

Right... you can't use the board to rant. Got it!

Seriously, consider it a PSA? I'll take the advice, but, why be lazy and offer a rare champ as a solution to a common problem? Maybe offer alternatives is what I'm saying. Be actually helpful.
    Technically, no you can't. Posts are supposed to be constructive. This post is not constructive.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,741 ★★★★★

Destroyer?
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I mean, there is alot of this happening, he's not wrong. I see it alot too.

However, I also see a TON of super helpful advice as well.
    It's probably mostly trolls who say that ****.

P.s. use Odin. Best champ in the game. 😎

Yes. Odin is super underrated
    I'm liking my 7* Odin on defense in BG
    What? On defense????
    Wtf uses Odin on defense? 🤣
    Never once have I ever put him on defense.
    Why would you use him on defense?
    His specials are super easy to dodge.
    I know he's tanky but damn.
    Odin actually works sometimes in defense because his beams for some reason deal huge damage if you block it instead of dexing. Not a great defender by any means, but definitely a last round clutch.
    Yeah... My Odin is so far undefeated on defense. I try different champs in different roles and so far no one has beaten him. It is what it is.
    Mine is actually undefeated too.
    He's never been on defense, so it's a technicality. Lol

I have never even thought to put him on defense, but I could see how he may stall if they don't have a decent champ because he's tanky I guess.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,010 ★★★

Chavez is number one mystic, but to say Doom has fallen out of the top 10 is just crazy.

Chaves is great but not number 1 mystic lmao
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 447 ★★★★

Chavez is number one mystic, but to say Doom has fallen out of the top 10 is just crazy.

Chaves is great but not number 1 mystic lmao
    I meant for BGs.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★

Just use doom, haha

seriously tho, just say where you're stuck, and lets see whether we will be able to help.

Doom is my moby. Can’t get him. Not sure I want to.
    That cheesy game style is boring.