Unfair alliance

HersheyonepumpsHersheyonepumps Member Posts: 11
I got kicked from my alliance for forgetting to join one AQ cycle and I had 300k+ point in battlegrounds now I won’t qualify for it because of that ****. I am a highly skilled player who is active and not getting BG rewards because I got kicked the day before the season ends is absolutely **** up. @Kabam Miike is there a way I get my rewards or is that only for AW rewards because this is extremely upsetting

Comments

• HersheyonepumpsHersheyonepumps Member Posts: 11
    I didn’t miss the full cycle it was one day that was still ongoing and I was just about to join when I seen I was kicked
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,827 ★★★★★
    Tbh its up to the ally if they want to kick u or not also only thing u can do is contact support about getting the bg ranked alliance score when it ends and its being sent out but isnt ur fault just more about some alliances are known to always do this and complaints are always happening due to alliances kick before ranked rewards or end of season rewards for anything
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,385 ★★★★

I got kicked from my alliance for forgetting to join one AQ cycle and I had 300k+ point in battlegrounds now I won’t qualify for it because of that ****. I am a highly skilled player who is active and not getting BG rewards because I got kicked the day before the season ends is absolutely **** up. @Kabam Miike is there a way I get my rewards or is that only for AW rewards because this is extremely upsetting

You say you are active, but are you active in AQ? Or do you join the next day when almost the entire map is completed, you empty your energy and you are done? This is especially noticeable in lower maps where you don't need 10 people. Easier to slack behind. There's no way for us to know if the officers are just jerks or you weren't as active as the alliance needed you to be. We have seen both sides of the coin here in the forums.
    I've seen a few like that in my day. Would be like pulling teeth to get them to join AW or AQ, but lo and behold their ass was there on the top of the alliance BGs leaderboard. So they're "active," but really only what they want to be active on.

In OP's case, I've also been there myself with missing a day of AQ. Happens sometimes. Don't really think he should've been kicked if it was indeed a one-off.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    I left my previous ally after a couple years because we had players join late. It's fine if it was communicated and once in awhile, but literally every day of AQ/AW. Then getting the incessant pokes about "we gotta do better" and so on. It was exhausting.

Yesterday was the first day after Raids. People lose track since they may have been done after Day 2-3. Not an excuse, but Ally should send out reminders (which my current one does). Bottom line...communicate. If they didn't bother reaching out with reminders during AQ, then prolly not an ally you want to be in in the first place.
  • Adri5846Adri5846 Member Posts: 55

The 300k points will give you the rewards for the solo objetives. What you lose being kicked are the ally ranked rewards
  • ShottyShotty Member Posts: 16
    That's dirty could have waited till you had your rewards
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    Yeah, I don’t get how all the posters are saying it’s “fair”. Sure alliances are player run and can do what the leaders want, but it’s still a lot of resources to miss out on, feel sorry for you mate.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,776 ★★★★★
    Glassback said:

Yeah, I don’t get how all the posters are saying it’s “fair”. Sure alliances are player run and can do what the leaders want, but it’s still a lot of resources to miss out on, feel sorry for you mate.

But none of us know the real story. We know what OP says but we don't know if it's the truth. How many cheaters have claimed to be innocent? We don't know if this was a pattern of behavior or not either.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Glassback said:

I definitely feel sorry for op, however it’s a tricky situation thats best left to kabam and op. The community can’t decide because we don’t know the full picture.

As others mentioned, op could have been joining last minuet and doing the least impactful participation. As a ex officers of a alliance i’ve come across people like that who would on paper show their participation but in reality it would be that they join the last day, and just go straight to the boss fight (sometimes doubling up on a lane) or doing the shortest lane and defeating the boss so that they show up with a lot of points when in reality they only used one energy cycle and doing 3 fights while others do 5+, also they might not even do the boss and just go up till their energy run out and consider that the end.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,735 ★★★★★
    I sense somthing fishy here.
    Idk it's just a mojo tingle.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★

I sense somthing fishy here.
    Idk it's just a mojo tingle.

“Mojo tingle” might be the worst phrase I’ve ever seen on these forums. Fantastic.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    I'd argue there could just as well be blame to place on the officers... Any alliance that serious about AQ to boot someone for not joining fast enough in a given day probably has line, discord, or some other mechanism to remind someone to join. It is really easy to forget the first day of a week, if you had no AQ/Raid activity for 2-3 days, and need an announcement to remind people to join.

If leadership didn't reach out to remind you to join... then that's lousy leadership, and you are probably better off elsewhere.

If you had previously communicated you would be out (10 hours flight or whatever)... then again, leadership should have known, that's on them.

If you didn't communicate a planned outage... then that is on OP.

Last, there are unplanned emergencies. Stuff happens. Most alliances won't boot someone that immediate without other cause because maybe someone went to the hospital or other country invaded your country or whatever... and will understand / might ask you to just send a message asking for backup because you have "real life stuff going on".

Short term / put in a ticket / see what support can do... but long term... join an alliance with good communication. People still get booted from these for repeated offenses, not following the rules, etc., but in general, they are much better experiences, and the banter is usually fun.