Curious about Silver Sable....

2»

Comments

• NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    Chikel said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

If Sable and Prowler fails to get tune-up buff AFTER onslaught Bullseye survives getting balanced, then it'll be very clear what Kabam is trying to shape this game into.

Prowler is good but ok
    He's good but he needs more damage and his incinerate changed to plasma for mutants
    Definitely I do think he needs more damage unawakened because my r3 is pretty terrible
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

If Sable and Prowler fails to get tune-up buff AFTER onslaught Bullseye survives getting balanced, then it'll be very clear what Kabam is trying to shape this game into.

Prowler is nuts what are you talking about
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Prowler tune-up? Are you ok?

Look at me guys, I've beat the most Vanilla fight that exist in game 😃

Now try to do it against "actual" mutant defenders like Bishop, havok, onslaught, Iceman, Kitty, apoc and any mutant who probs you in ass for applying fire/energy damage.

That's why he needs plasma prefight or something.
    He's a great counter for bishop, plus in bgs he can shred a hell of a lot of annoying fights like photon, bullseye, maw, america chaves, and is just generally a good attacker
    Pandingo said:

PT_99 said:

I agree. Prowler needs a damage increase. Sable needs a near complete rework. And ironheart needs a damage boost as well. Nega is fine. Etc etc. But not balancing them will show kabam (net marbles) hand pretty hard. And would be a huge dissapointment
    How does Prowler need a damage increase bur ntw doesn't lmao
    PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Prowler tune-up? Are you ok?

Look at me guys, I've beat the most Vanilla fight that exist in game 😃

Now try to do it against "actual" mutant defenders like Bishop, havok, onslaught, Iceman, Kitty, apoc and any mutant who probs you in ass for applying fire/energy damage.

That's why he needs plasma prefight or something.
    As if you face most of those champs on a regular basis 🙄

Go watch bittersteel if you think he sucks
    Those mentioned are staple mutant defenders in BG, what are you even talking about.

I did and bitter literally said how awkward it was to fight havok, bishop and onslaught 🤪
    Thanx to Prowlers fire/energy damage
    You can still shred bishop, just don't use the heavy and he gets full ramp up after every special and is immune to the steady release
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116
    what is silver sable