I'm already having Daily Super Event withdrawal. Anyone else?

ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 156 ★★★
Side note, when do normal events come back?

Comments

• BluChBluCh Member Posts: 54
    bet we're all curious when will they come back
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    They weren't replaced with anything. No solo events at all.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★

Side note, when do normal events come back?

Suuppppeeerrr Eeeevenntttt 🤤....I need my daily fix 🤣
  • TBKlannTBKlann Member Posts: 71
    They need to keep the super event going. That was waaayyyyy better than all the other solo grinding ****.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    Kabam please take notice! No one wants to return to the old daily questing.
  • ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 156 ★★★
    I also really hate the 7 hour events and the daily and weekly objectives
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Member Posts: 177 ★★
    Bring back super event but keep the daily crystals
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    Wasn’t it awsome?
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 935 ★★★★
    edited July 22
    smdam38 said:

Wasn’t it awsome?

It was. Funnily enough, since it ended this evening (UK) I haven't been bothered to fire up the game. I know I need to grind Arena a bit to stock up on some units... but having the Super Event was definitely something which encouraged me to play more. For me it's been the most pro-player change in, well, as long as I can remember.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    Likely an update will be given during the 8/2 livestream.
  • RawrasurusRawrasurus Member Posts: 74 ★★

You love to see this radio silence. Jax I miss you

Me too buddy me too.
    The notices in bugs/updates have been lacking since hes been gone as well as general activity in the forums by kabam.
  • vomelunvomelun Member Posts: 23
    yeaaaaa... was true... the super daily event was a steep forward. now backward again.....
  • VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 159
    I’m twitching!
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    Missing that T4A
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Member Posts: 271 ★★★
    I would be excited to log back in the game daily because of this event. Now its back to this game feeling like a chore.
  • Evil2devilEvil2devil Member Posts: 4
    Super Event should become permanent, I was sceptic at first but it was one of the few brilliant new thing in the game in recent times, kabam don't make the community beg
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    This is actually annoying. I used to plan how I played around 22hr events. They changed all that with the super daily which was totally fine. But you can't take it away without putting the 22he events back. Then they bring back the **** 7hr ones.

So what's the plan? I'd they're gojng to mull things over on how to proceed, they should have just kept the super daily and only got rid of it to go back to the old way if that's what they deemed was the way to go. But to not have any purpose for doing content or ranking when it's been that way since they started solo events is just BS.

And I don't want to do a TB quest only to see the event quest event start after I'm done and out of energy. I'll do lesser stuff until that would pop up.

I don't like doing things in game that don't serve a purpose towards events or wasting doing things when there aren't specific events going on.