Unpopular opinion

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,044 ★★★★
We all have popular opinions but sometimes it's good to have an unpopular opinion.. so here is mine. I don't think the Titan crystal is bad... some champs like Blade, Nova and Luke Cage(He got buffed) are worthy from basic pull if not titan crystal but Silver Sable is not worth either basic or titan pull. I think she's the worst pull from titan crystal until she gets a rebalance.

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,035 ★★★★★

Tier Lists are the worst things for the game because they cause far too many champions to be seen as "trash"

Do also think why a certain champion is always in D tier in every single tier lists, must be random right?
    If it's bad, it's bad, don't need to sugarcoat stuff
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,943 ★★★★★
    Silk > Titania purely on bg offense.
    Also pre buff og guillotine > current one.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,192 ★★★★★
    I didn't like the super event, cuz I felt pressured to do them to get the stuff. I don't care what I do or don't do on the 7 and 22 hour events and I'm way more chill about doing the daily and weekly objectives.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Scorpion is still the best science champ
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    XSquad said:

Infinity War>Endgame

Literally the most widely held belief.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    Bullseye is the best skill champion

I was great even before my buff.

True. I got you as one of my first 4 stars and I loved your utility. Blocking unblockable specials, 100% concussion on SP2 and 3, etc. I just wished you had more damage. And my wish came true

Titania is not worth the hype imo

She just needs her intimidate to be fixed
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    CGR is better than Hercules
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,044 ★★★★
    Thank you everyone
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,155 ★★★★★
    Claire should’ve won the Twitter poll over juggs, juggs is too broken to be a 7*.

Claire should’ve won the Twitter poll over juggs, juggs is too broken to be a 7*.

Not at all. he can easily be shut down. He is definitely one of the greatest nukes but he is pretty balanced as 7*.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,155 ★★★★★

Not at all. he can easily be shut down. He is definitely one of the greatest nukes but he is pretty balanced as 7*.
    Yet anytime he isn’t shutdown, (which is most of the time) he’s a guaranteed round win, and plenty of matches come down to a case of which person actually drafted juggs. When a champ is a guaranteed round win for drafting them in any circumstance they are by my standards too strong.
  • MattDRKMattDRK Member Posts: 194
    Dark Souls 2 is the best from software game ever.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,577 ★★★★★
    MattDRK said:

Dark Souls 2 is the best from software game ever.

Now these are fighting words.