Random Discussion

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    Best song ever: Thermodynamix. Search it up. It makes me like Doctor strange when he flies through dimensions in the movie.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    The game
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 114
    XBOX IS BETTER THEN PLAYSTATION!!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Do you think spiderman and daredevil would kill their writers if they came into the real world(our world)? They have every right
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,172 ★★★★★
    no, I don't think they would.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 491 ★★★
    obsidiman said:

Why is it products that are delivered by a car are called a shipment but products delivered by a ship are called cargo?

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★

On bgt, magicians are always stealing the judges rings and bank cards and stuff then they give it back. All I'm saying is if I were the magician...
  • Ring_Master786Ring_Master786 Member Posts: 13
    Bg rewards when ?

Bg rewards when ?

🙄
    Seriously?
    Bro wasn't just late to the party, he turned up after the universe ended and the big bang happened again
    I'm doing work experience. I like most of the people I work with there, but I don't enjoy what I'm doing a lot of the time.

If they offer me a permanent job at the end, though, I might just take it so I've got an actual job and more money, assuming it pays better than welfare.

I'm doing work experience. I like most of the people I work with there, but I don't enjoy what I'm doing a lot of the time.

If they offer me a permanent job at the end, though, I might just take it so I've got an actual job and more money, assuming it pays better than welfare.

Good luck and success

🙄You had an entire world at your hands

Now, it's ...... doomed!
    https://youtu.be/0P0aQreFs8w?si=2JdYJpJd0zaHh3ig
    Yt video 👆
    Deadpool and Wolverine extra footage on MV's

And if you wish to watch Bye Bye Bye Deadpool Style, search YT for ...

Deadpool dance bye bye bye 🤣
    There are rats in my house and I'm terrified of them. Like I was squealing and jumping onto my sofa like a little girl

Look what A.I. can do 👀

And then....this
    Bye bye bye
    If your mad at rdj playing as Doom your lucky that he didn't
    Play as kang 💀
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    Speaking about RDJ as Doom, I'm worried that this may lead to a third, inaccurate portrayal of Dr Doom. Please Marvel don't mess this up
    Am I the only one who liked certain aspects of 2014 f4
    Neighbours are getting married in a couple of days

Am I the only one who liked certain aspects of 2014 f4

do you mean the 2015 Fantastic 4 released with the title styled as "Fant4stic"? If so, I believe the only redeeming factor to that movie is Kate Mara, although that's subjective to one's personal attraction to her.
    Blitzkrieg bop snd song 2 are the songs you've been looking for for years, your welcome in advance

Guys, I think I can tell that Ghost Rider isnt on Deadpool and Wolverine movie, not a spoiler.

I was wondering why he didnt show up.

Well, Ryan tried to convince Nicholas Cage, but he was very sad, not to say upset with The Flash scene as Superman against a giant Spider.

Well, read the whole story on this link
    https://www.cbr.com/nicolas-cage-deadpool-wolverine-cameo/

But, maybe Marvel have great things coming to Ghost Rider in the upcoming 2 Avengers movies.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★

Guys, I think I can tell that Ghost Rider isnt on Deadpool and Wolverine movie, not a spoiler.

Well, Ryan tried to convince Nicholas Cage, but he was very sad, not to say upset with The Flash scene as Superman against a giant Spider.

But, maybe Marvel have great things coming to Ghost Rider in the upcoming 2 Avengers movies.

I wonder if we will see Ghost Rider 3 in the MCU or will another actor replace Nick
    If they do anything with Ghost Rider, it'll be a reboot.
    I passed 1,000 champions last night. My 1k champ was 6* Ronan.
    EdisonLaw said:

I wonder if we will see Ghost Rider 3 in the MCU or will another actor replace Nick
    @Sundance_2099

Marvel have "cards behind sleeves" , to put incredible appearances from nowhere on the movies and do fan service, so many people go to watch and it's still time for old heroes and villains incarnations.

After Secret Wars, with a solid MCU universe, of course, roles will be changed.
    You are waiting for spiderman beyond the spiderverse for the plot. I am waiting for beyond the spiderverse for the plot, Easter eggs, animation, and new fire beats to add to my playlist We. Are not. The same.