I wanna see the dislikes

DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337
Super Daily Event behind a pay wall??? I'd pay for that one tbh

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    I would too, though I would hope that they'll do it for free (and I actually doubt that Kabam would).
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    If they added to the sigil i am willing to pay 14.99 for it
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337

We already have test of the Valiant behind paywall

Who is we?

If they added to the sigil i am willing to pay 14.99 for it

I'd be down. But them non spenders would disagree tbh

No I gave you an insightful. Deal with it

What insightful? The one where you don't wanna pay?
    Trek26 said:

Dorky or idiotic, idk

Apparently idiotic due to no one wants to pay, but there is a few
    edited July 25

Dorky said:

No I gave you an insightful. Deal with it

What insightful? The one where you don't wanna pay?
    You wanted to collect disagrees but I won’t give you that. Instead you got an insightful. Nothing more nothing less
    So you don't like to like collect. Well, tell Brian Grant to deplete all his collection and I will do the same
  • Ring_Master786Ring_Master786 Member Posts: 13
    I am willing to give 500$ daily for super daily event
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★★
    They could add it to sigil for sure. But they still need to revamp actual daily events that still feel like they're stuck in 2019/2020
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
    PLEASE dont lock the event behind a paywall...
  • ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Member Posts: 135

We already have test of the Valiant behind paywall

Get youre bread up
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    So we made it to the bargaining stage….

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I think intentionally divisive Super Daily Event posts have overtaken Compensation posts as the most useless, obnoxious nonsense on the forums. Way to go. We hit rock bottom and thought “I can dig deeper than this!”

I also like how we’ve gotten 50 “please bring back the event Kabam” posts as if Crashed didn’t say that they need to look at the data despite the popularity of it on the forums lmao
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    nah
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,759 ★★★★★
    Why would u want a event that removes daily events which u do for free under a paywall its like the idea of how about free events daily crystal free crystal of lets make them paywall
    Bendy said:

Why would u want a event that removes daily events which u do for free under a paywall its like the idea of how about free events daily crystal free crystal of lets make them paywall

Think again...
    Not replace... add
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    So ummm, why?

So ummm, why?

Well to simply put it. The daily stuff we are collecting. That's cool. Keep those. If you want something. You gotta pay for it i.e. the sigil. You want more inventory cap, faster energy. Buy the sigil. If you want a daily event that removes certain things, cool buy it. 😎 don't just replace something that some people are okay with for something else. It throws things off

Dorky said:

So ummm, why?

Well to simply put it. The daily stuff we are collecting. That's cool. Keep those. If you want something. You gotta pay for it i.e. the sigil. You want more inventory cap, faster energy. Buy the sigil. If you want a daily event that removes certain things, cool buy it. 😎 don't just replace something that some people are okay with for something else. It throws things off
    The entire design of the DSE is to both update and simplify the outdated solo events. It’s an update and a QOL change. Should we now put regular store updates behind the sigil as well? Would you have preferred mastery loadouts to be locked behind the sigil? Maybe the “help all” button we’ve been wanting will come out and be sigil exclusive.

You cant just lock maintenance updates behind a paywall, they’re necessary for the game to survive. The sigil is meant to be a bonus, not some sort of “mcoc +” version of the game.

Not to mention the community would cause such an uproar, (proven by the reactions to your post) since we’ve already had a taste of how nice of a change it is. The amount of “this game is p2w” accusations would be crazy, and in this case I would actually agree with them.

I also just don’t see how your proposed change is better for the playerbase as opposed to just making it available for everyone lol.
    Maybe you misunderstood what I wrote. So we had this super event. They removed the weekly shards calender, removed the relic shards, removed the embers. So tell me how is that better? If they added those to the super thingy, then cool. That would be better but to remove things that others liked is something not good. If people want the daily event then paywall it to 5 dollars lol also did I even mention masteries? No. Don't put words in my mouth. Thanks. And of course my post title is "I wanna see dislikes lol"
    Dorky said:

Dorky said:

So ummm, why?

The entire design of the DSE is to both update and simplify the outdated solo events. It’s an update and a QOL change. Should we now put regular store updates behind the sigil as well? Would you have preferred mastery loadouts to be locked behind the sigil? Maybe the “help all” button we’ve been wanting will come out and be sigil exclusive.

You cant just lock maintenance updates behind a paywall, they’re necessary for the game to survive. The sigil is meant to be a bonus, not some sort of “mcoc +” version of the game.

Not to mention the community would cause such an uproar, (proven by the reactions to your post) since we’ve already had a taste of how nice of a change it is. The amount of “this game is p2w” accusations would be crazy, and in this case I would actually agree with them.

I also just don’t see how your proposed change is better for the playerbase as opposed to just making it available for everyone lol.
    Maybe you misunderstood what I wrote. So we had this super event. They removed the weekly shards calender, removed the relic shards, removed the embers. So tell me how is that better? If they added those to the super thingy, then cool. That would be better but to remove things that others liked is something not good. If people want the daily event then paywall it to 5 dollars lol also did I even mention masteries? No. Don't put words in my mouth. Thanks. And of course my post title is "I wanna see dislikes lol"
    I understand it more so if your issue with the DSE was that it was missing some things we had before. I’d also like embers to be added, etc. but the sum total of what we’re gaining is much more than the sum total of what we’re losing. It’s a net positive, so yes it is better. The only time that statement becomes false is if you have some crazy luck with dailies, but even then that luck can’t last forever, and in the long run the DSE would again give more rewards.

Since you’d be fine with them adding in the missing items as a possible solution, why was that not your first proposition instead of locking it behind sigil? Asking for the missing items to be added is understandable, but wanting it to be behind a price tag is not.

I never said you mentioned masteries, I was just taking your logic and applying it other areas of the game to demonstrate why I think it’s incorrect.
    edited July 25

Dorky said:

Dorky said:

So ummm, why?

I understand it more so if your issue with the DSE was that it was missing some things we had before. I’d also like embers to be added, etc. but the sum total of what we’re gaining is much more than the sum total of what we’re losing. It’s a net positive, so yes it is better. The only time that statement becomes false is if you have some crazy luck with dailies, but even then that luck can’t last forever, and in the long run the DSE would again give more rewards.

Since you’d be fine with them adding in the missing items as a possible solution, why was that not your first proposition instead of locking it behind sigil? Asking for the missing items to be added is understandable, but wanting it to be behind a price tag is not.

I never said you mentioned masteries, I was just taking your logic and applying it other areas of the game to demonstrate why I think it’s incorrect.
    I only kind of said due to many are (complaining) about it ending lol. I wasn't complaining it ended. It was a trial and didn't like how certain things were removed. So if they are gonna remove certain things that some liked then paywall it tbh. Money keeps the game afloat too.
    Dorky said:

Dorky said:

Dorky said:

So ummm, why?

I only kind of said due to many are (complaining) about it ending lol. I wasn't complaining it ended. It was a trial and didn't like how certain things were removed. So if they are gonna remove certain things that some liked then paywall it tbh. Money keeps the game afloat too.
    I figured if you were annoyed about the missing items that your first thought would just be to ask for those items to be added to the event as it is. It’s the request for it to be behind the sigil that confuses me lol.

And yes exactly, money keeps the game afloat.
    So do you realize how much money they’d lose over people leaving the game over this? I’m all for kabam making smart money making decisions, the online store is a great example of this. But putting helpful changes designed for the whole playerbase behind a price tag is entering p2w territory.
    edited July 25

Dorky said:

Dorky said:

Dorky said:

So ummm, why?

I figured if you were annoyed about the missing items that your first thought would just be to ask for those items to be added to the event as it is. It’s the request for it to be behind the sigil that confuses me lol.

And yes exactly, money keeps the game afloat.
    So do you realize how much money they’d lose over people leaving the game over this? I’m all for kabam making smart money making decisions, the online store is a great example of this. But putting helpful changes designed for the whole playerbase behind a price tag is entering p2w territory.
    They never said it will replace or update the current system (although is needed). All they said was we are going to TEST a new system and in order to do so replace the current 22hr and 7hr events. It might come back permanently or not depending on some data check.
    See this is the problem, people get some things and put words in their mouths. Kinda like what happened with a gold/trade event. People saved for a whole year thinking it would be back the next and then got mad. This was JUST a test on a new event structure for now.