Can't understand why the lol part
    Is something wrong with what I'm saying
  • Isofreak00Isofreak00 Member Posts: 14
    I contribute to the ally won 5 matches
    And I'm not a new member
    So it's apparently a bug
  • PenzitoPenzito Member Posts: 71

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    Sometimes it just takes a while after initially contributing or reaching milestone.

Has happened to many people, over the course of many events, for a long time.

Log back into game at a later time (and not just right away) and they may be available then.
  • PenzitoPenzito Member Posts: 71

Sometimes it just takes a while after initially contributing or reaching milestone.

Has happened to many people, over the course of many events, for a long time.

Log back into game at a later time (and not just right away) and they may be available then.

Something is wrong. I didn’t qualify for 300K, locked out of 600/900K pending. We hit those first 2 milestones last night, and of course I’m not a new member waititng to qualify
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Member Posts: 387
    Same issue here, been in the same alliance for 7 years lol. Hopefully this gets fixed soon
  • Pmk1988Pmk1988 Member Posts: 7
    I'm not able to claim my ally bg milestones
  • theWatcher4theWatcher4 Member Posts: 54
    is it just my alliance or others are also facing this issue where none of us were able to claim the battleground alliance milestone rewards.

• Soslayan9Soslayan9 Member Posts: 40
    I was able to get the first milestone by going into the rewards tab of the stash. No dice on the second one. Weird !